Xbox One GM Connected: Xbox one GMCO

Habs12max

Mar 6, 2008
Hi ! I know the game is not out yet, but I'd like to recruit as soon as I can to have the best GM / players for GMCO. There will be injuries, and about 3/5 games will be simulated. Playoffs will be played 100 %.

team taken so far (in red)

Anaheim Ducks
Boston Bruins
Buffalo Sabres
■Calgary Flames
Carolina Hurricanes
Chicago Blackhawks
Colorado Avalanche
Columbus Blue Jackets
Dallas Stars
Detroit Red Wings
Edmonton Oilers
■Florida Panthers
Los Angeles Kings
Minnesota Wild
Montreal Canadiens
Nashville Predators
New Jersey Devils
■New York Islanders
New York Rangers
Philadelphia Flyers
Phoenix Coyotes
Pittsburgh Penguins
Ottawa Senators
San Jose Sharks
St Louis Blues
Tampa Bay Lightning
Toronto Maple Leafs
Vancouver Canucks
Washington Capitals
Winnipeg Jets

Last edited:

jonyro84

Aug 25, 2012
rancho cucamonga, ca
I'd consider joining as :avs but hard to commit without more league details. I only plan on playing in one league this year , was considering running my own, have a Web site started. But keep me informed when you get more details.

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
I'd love to be involved, probably as the :pens, but again - would probably want to wait until closer to the time to see more league rules, other player's availabilities, etc.

Habs12max

Mar 6, 2008
Ok guys, but I just want to see the interest first. Iv'e already been in a 7 seasons league in NHL 13, so I know what it takes for a league to have succes.

camwise

Aug 27, 2011
Calgary
Ok guys, but I just want to see the interest first. Iv'e already been in a 7 seasons league in NHL 13, so I know what it takes for a league to have succes.

it takes a commish who is the most active GM in the game for a league to be successful pure and simple.

Habs12max

Mar 6, 2008
Ok come on guys, I want all my team taken before de game comes out ! I would like to have all my GM's before deciding of the rules.

Habs12max

Mar 6, 2008
Ok guys ! Almost donne ! 6 teams Left !!!

Carolina, Calgary, Phoenix, Islanders, new jersey and philadelphia available !

Habs12max

Mar 6, 2008
Listen guys, I know there is not much info, but trust me this league will be the best. I just moved to a new house and I am quite busy, but will make sure everything is perfect by the time the game is out

Habs12max

Mar 6, 2008
5 trams left ! And yeah, of you want you can start to talk about trades, but I would wait for the players ratings.

Habs12max

Mar 6, 2008
How many teams are left? And when can we start discussing trades?

Well I would wait until middle / end of august . Lot of people I know are only buying their Xbox for NHL 15 and don't have it yet. The forum Will be ready soon...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad