[XBOX] NHL 13 EASHL Tournament

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
Been thinking of doing something like this for a while, but I haven't totally came up with a plan on how it would work, but I'm giving it a shot.

Basically, you need to first be in a club in the EASHL, then, you sign your team up here, then we take a clean number of teams for brackets (8 or 16 preferably), split the teams into two pools (Pool A / Pool B) and play a round robin where you play each team in your pool once, scores must be posted in this thread (NO CHEATING/LIEING). Once we get through a round robin, we head to the knockout rounds, we will just do single-game knockouts for now but if we do this again we can try series. You're seeded from 1-4 from your points in the round robin (Win-2, OTL-1, L-0) and we go to Goals For/Goals against if we have a tiebreaker.

Single-Game knockout, once we get to the semi-finals, the winners advance to the gold medal game, losers to the bronze medal game. you must have a captain from your team to represent your team and be your contact, I'll be the contact for my team. Let's get signed up and see how many teams we will be dealing with.

To sign your team up, post your Gamertag, team name, members, and your captain.

Team|Captain|Other Members|RR Record
Victoria Royals|Royal Canuck (Raunchy Tofu)|SensAreReligion (Hockeyhero95), Yandle Bars (dankYOLOboySWAG), STEENROLLER (STEENROLLLER)| 0-0

ROUND ROBIN SCHEDULE
Team|VS|Team|Result
TBD|VS|TBD|N/A
TBD|VS|TBD|N/A
TBD|VS|TBD|N/A
TBD|VS|TBD|N/A
TBD|VS|TBD|N/A
TBD|VS|TBD|N/A
TBD|VS|TBD|N/A
TBD|VS|TBD|N/A

Last edited:

HaroldDruken

XBOX ONE
Sep 14, 2012
Sounds like a really good idea. Would there have to be a minimum amount of players present to play? For example, team must have at least 4 human skaters + 1 human goalie to be eligible?

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
I'd be down, but my club only has 3 people. If that is ok I think this could be fun.

Sounds like a really good idea. Would there have to be a minimum amount of players present to play? For example, team must have at least 4 human skaters + 1 human goalie to be eligible?

I'm not going to be picky, I'd even be fine with a team of 2 if that's all you can muster up, I just wanna try this out and see how it works.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad