Xbox Game Pass for PC

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
I've used the $1 month promos several times.

It's a pretty nice service. But only about half as many games as the XBOX version at this point, and you have to use the windows store to download your games which isn't great.

McDavidCrushedLarkin

Jun 12, 2016

It's a pretty nice service. But only about half as many games as the XBOX version at this point, and you have to use the windows store to download your games which isn't great.

Thanks, how do you re-use the promo, is it by cancelling?

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
It's a fantastic service if you haven't played the games they offer (and some of them are new, like Outer Worlds - using it to play that right now).

The beta client is...well, beta....but I haven't had any real issues with it. Lots of really good games in there.

My only minor complaint is the clunky interface as it tries to sync up with your Xbox Live account.

Thanks, how do you re-use the promo, is it by cancelling?

I've used it several times by canceling and then re-subscribing a few months later. Not exactly sure what the trigger is.

It's also only like $6 after the first $1, and you could easily get the value out of $6 so that's nice.

Just don't forget about that ongoing subscription if you aren't using it. :)

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008

I use the Xbox app, which outside of download speeds, is extremely snappy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad