{Xbox 360} HF Fresh League (Part2) INCLUDES ROSTER UPDATE-5 TEAMS OPEN

CanuckCity

Aug 23, 2012
Budapest
Second Season! Fresh as it gets!

Hey all, so i've decided to create a new league based on the most successful league i've seen so far (credit to Zetterberg and the HF Hyper League).

Rules are as follows:

1. Since it is late to be starting a new league 2-week sims will be every other day at 9 mtn. So for example monday, wednesday, friday, sunday, tuesday, etc. I know simmed games suck but the more seasons the better.

1A. Because of the heavy sim schedule this is for HIGHLY ACTIVE players only. If it is deemed the sims are too frequent i will slow them down but i do expect a legitimate effort to get games in. Players will be kicked for inactivity

2. NO TRADING WITH THE CPU. No exceptions to this rule

3. Most trades, I will allow through. Most of the deals I've seen have been relatively even. Both sides upgrade somewhere and downgrade somewhere else, whether it's talent or age. However, tilted deals happen. That's just how negotiation works. If you get fleeced, that's your own fault, and you will live with the consequences. Kudos to the other guy for having a silver tongue. But, there is an exception to this:

In an effort to keep this league the highest of quality, a 5 GM committee has been formed to regulate and review any questionable trades that could prove detrimental to a team. The last thing we want is to have people join, make trades they regret and then later quit leaving a dismantled team that is difficult to find a long-term replacement for. So, if you are a new GM in this league and/or have not proven long-term commitment and good hockey-sense, any questionable deals you make will be reviewed. This isn't to say you will be restricted in what you can do, simply that we will take measures to ensure teams aren't gutted without getting solid assets in return. If we know you are in it for the long-haul then by all means do whatever you want. We just don't want randoms coming in, making a bunch of trades that gut a team, and then leaving shortly after. Hope you understand.

4. There is a ZERO TOLERANCE policy on quitting bad games and allowing the sim or another game to occur for the sole purpose of ensuring there would be no loss in a bad game, and potentially winning the makeup game. If I find out that you're doing this intentionally, you WILL be booted.

I encourage people to PM me with suspicion of this, and it will be investigated and considered.

If you're in suspicion but there is no proof, you will be on probation, and closely watched for this. If you keep honestly getting disconnected constantly to the point that you can't ever finish games, you probably shouldn't be in an NHL 13 league.

Finally, Rule #5. The final, and probably most important rule.

If I get multiple, reliable reports of you exploiting any cheesy or cheap moves, or taking advantage of gamey loopholes, you're gone. I will not tolerate people who use unfair methods to get a leg up just because they're not man enough to play without a free handicap in their favor. This is non-negotiable. This also goes for sore losers. If you repeatedly hate message someone or whine and curse, you will be dealt with. We're here to have fun, there's no money or anything on the table. I expect this to be a competitive league, but please keep it within reason.

However, having said that, I will be sure of it before I punish it. I understand the difference between using a glitchy shot, and being allowed to stroll into the slot and fire one off from a high percentage area. I know the difference between something that is cheating, and something that is lame but fair.

If you don't know if a move is allowed or not, ask and you shall receive knowledge, and if you're doing something cheesy and I don't think you're aware that it's cheesy, you will be informed. I will try to be as fair as I can about this.

As of now the only rule we have in terms of game-play is:

-No using the Board Play maneuver to avoid a check. Using it down-low as a cycling tool is fine, but using it so that you don't get checked by another guy going full speed is not okay.

Anyway, now that we're past that, let's have some competitive, friendly fun. And as always:

Keep it Fresh!

Send join requests to HF Fresh League

Eastern Conference

Atlantic Division
New York Rangers: HF: matt1396 - GT: brown man power
New York Islanders: HF: Wesleyyy - GT: iTwistar
Pittsburgh Penguins: HF: - GT: x Gen0cide x
Philadelphia Flyers: HF: CanuckCity - GT: WVThunder21 COMMISH
New Jersey Devils: HF: SinfulCobraZ - GT: SinfulCobraZ

Northeast Division
Boston Bruins: HF: CupChamps2011 - GT: M4GiiC D1ZZLE
Montreal Canadiens: HF: Camwise - GT: WiserC
Ottawa Senators: HF: GT: OilKing83
Toronto Maple Leafs: HF: VACANT - GT: VACANT
Buffalo Sabres: HF:JaMoney9 - GT:JaMoney9

Southeast Division
Florida Panthers: HF: VACANT GT: VACANT
Washington Capitals: HF: - Gt: VX S m o k e 14
Tampa Bay Lightning: HF: robdicks - GT: ToeDrag55
Winnipeg Jets: HF: noexult - GT: noexult
Carolina Hurricanes: HF: VACANT - GT: VACANT

Western Conference

Central Division
St Louis Blues: HF: Spanakopita GT: Spanakopi7a
Nashville Predators: HF: Vyse64- GT: Vyse64
Detroit Red Wings: HF:-taken GT: JamesMailman
Columbus Blue Jackets: HF: VACANT - GT: VACANT
Chicago Blackhawks: HF: StraightEdge GT: MegaKilla93

Northwest Division
Vancouver Canucks: HF: - GT: xX Vapour Xx
Calgary Flames: HF: taken - GT:taken
Colorado Avalanche: HF: nuge2hall GT: shnay wizard
Minnesota Wild: HF: rj24 - GT: FleshIntoGear34
Edmonton Oilers: HF: Claytoon GT: Floaterr

Pacific Division
Phoenix Coyotes: HF: Zetterberg - GT: kdfsjljklgjfg
San Jose Sharks: HF: Faithful67 - GT: Faithful67 ASSISTANT COMMISH
Los Angeles Kings: HF: - GT: R3VIS I5l4ND
Dallas Stars: HF: taken GT: taken
Anaheim Ducks: HF: Korndog81 - GT: korndog81

Last edited:

Once

Stop ******* crying bro
Jul 16, 2010
the commish should really update their list of GM's and their teams. LA isn't leaffan16 and hasn't been for quite a while

CanuckCity

Aug 23, 2012
Budapest
:flyers will be on tonight, then away for a week. So if you have games vs :flyers get them done tonight. Also, if you havent noticed already :blues have taken over as commish for the time being.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad