X60 vs ONE95

JayK47

Feb 6, 2009
I heard poeple say X60 supposed to have deeper and wider fit than Vapor 40s. I also heard ONE95s are deeper and wider than Vapor 40s. Then what about between X60s and ONE95s? Do they have similar fit? which ones are deeper and wider??

Saved*

One95's a full composite boot. If you can fit your foot into it with minimal discomfort, you'll probably fit it best.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Full composite has nothing to do with fit.

The vapor will still be narrower and shallower then the Supreme. Both are quite moldable though, but you're not going to significantly change the shape of the boot.

Try them on. If you tell us what you're wearing now, it would help in making a recommendation though.

JayK47

Feb 6, 2009
Full composite has nothing to do with fit.

The vapor will still be narrower and shallower then the Supreme. Both are quite moldable though, but you're not going to significantly change the shape of the boot.

Try them on. If you tell us what you're wearing now, it would help in making a recommendation though.

I skate on Vapor40 and I prefer deepest and widest skates I can get away with.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
I skate on Vapor40 and I prefer deepest and widest skates I can get away with.

That you can get away with. I'm guessing your foot isn't very deep or wide then.

I will give you thought that the vapors are not the shallowest boot. eastons are shallower, but flatter so they still fit a lot of people.

Just try a flexlite, U+ or an RBK boot. Those will change your mind as to what wide is. if a vapor is deep and wide to you, you'll be swimming in those.

JayK47

Feb 6, 2009
That you can get away with. I'm guessing your foot isn't very deep or wide then.

I will give you thought that the vapors are not the shallowest boot. eastons are shallower, but flatter so they still fit a lot of people.

Just try a flexlite, U+ or an RBK boot. Those will change your mind as to what wide is. if a vapor is deep and wide to you, you'll be swimming in those.

No, Vapor feels narrow and shallow to me. I want to change to One95 or X60. I just wanted to find out which one is more deeper and wider between X60 and One95.

JayK47

Feb 6, 2009
One 95, no question. And if you need even more then that, see if you can find a flexlite. Those things are nuts.

I only saw flexlites online, have not seen real thing yet. no one carries around my neck of woods.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad