X-factor

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Every year, someone on the Sens steps up and preforms immensely that usually helps out a position that was lacking or makes it one of the strongest strengths of the team.

Start of last year was Smith's remarkable play and Phillip's play to end off the season.

I say Gonchar and Regin. Simply because Gonchar is in excellent shape, coming off dominance in Russia and has something to prove to be on that Sochi tourney for team Russia next year. He was also our second best defender in the playoffs last year. I think he plays great hockey.

Regin is pretty obvious, I think he'll make the third line one of the strongest in the league and offer us that depth scoring when our top 2 lines struggling a bit. He looks healthy and ready to bring his A game. In case of injury he can step into top 6 role and help out without missing a beat.

Who do you think will be x-factor player for Sens this year.

TooLow494

Mar 29, 2010
I think i would agree with Regin.

If he can stay healthy I think he is our last year's smith. Regin played very well in his ten games last year. Played with Alfie and Foligno if i can remember correctly...

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
I think i would agree with Regin.

If he can stay healthy I think he is our last year's smith. Regin played very well in his ten games last year. Played with Alfie and Foligno if i can remember correctly...

Played with Neil and Condra but was amazing in what was our most efficient line to start the year. Was arguably our best player until then.

Blarginator

Mar 24, 2010
Gonchar is a good pick but I think Latendresse is going to be real good. The guy has everything needed to be a good player.

INurHome

Mar 25, 2011
Ottawa
I am hoping it is going to b e Neil. I would love for him to have a big year, he has been putting in the work and deserves it IMO. :handclap::handclap::handclap:

Sensators

Sep 15, 2009
I feel gonchar is going to have to play really well as well for us to have a chance. Hopefully Regin can replace Folignos trolling.

RedWhiteBlackGold

Veteran User
Feb 22, 2007
Charlottetown, PE
I think Greening will thrive on the 3rd line. He was decent in the top 6 but was only there due to our lack of skill. He's better suited in a bottom 6 role and I think that line will dominate.

KarlssonMarx

Be Red
Mar 1, 2012
Halifax
Tender, Regin, and Weircioch. If one of them steps up it will be huge for us. If all of them step up then we're gonna have an awesome team this year.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
A lot of people talk about Tender replacing Foligno's points. Look for Greening. He's only getting better on a solid rookie season, he has more raw skill than he actually displayed last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad