Mar 24, 2015
Toronto
C4B51EFC-8A4B-4402-80BB-3439A9525AC3.jpeg

subnet

5-14-6-1
Sponsor
Nov 6, 2005
PacNW
We dominated them all night - the score was closer than the game. In fact, I think we knew this and took it too easy on them, and made it look close than it should have been.

Nuge was much more engaged than normal! TheRealDealJamesNeal looked like he was not being a total disaster. Jones needs to sit. McD with another strong game. Nice shot and goal for Poolparty! I can't wait for McLeod to score - it's going to happen soon! He looks like a regular, and it's hard to believe he's only been up for a small handful of games.

Let's win first and play Winnipeg the first round!!!

Reactions: Giggleplex

The Panther

Mar 25, 2014
Tokyo, Japan
Great game. I don't think the Canucks were ever really in it. The score flatters them.

In celebration of the Oilers making the playoffs officially, and now having the most regulation wins of any team since January 30th, I'd like to take a moment to remind fans on here endlessly complaining about the players / coach / GM of how it could be (and has been, not too long ago).

11 years ago, the Edmonton Oilers' top players every night were:
Dustin Penner
Sam Gagner
Gilbert Brule
Shawn Horcoff
Patrick O'Sullivan
Lubomir Visnovsky
Jeff Deslauriers

Remember this before drafting your next post about how much the current team sucks.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
I finally get to change my avatar!! I've been rocking bagged Roenick since that night they got pummeled by the Wings and they fired Chiarelli. I wasn't changing it until they made the real playoffs, a play-in didn't cut it for me last season.

Guess I'll go start a thread with a poll on what I should change it to.

:sarcasm:
The cassie campbell picture thats been posted in here would be a good one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad