GDT: WWE SummerSlam (11th August 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hound

Oct 10, 2015
Really hope we see Seth turn heel, he’s so boring now it’s actually sad to see.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Really hope we see Seth turn heel, he’s so boring now it’s actually sad to see.

Agreed. He needs to be the guy behind the attacks on RR. The story writes itself. Seth gets killed two weeks in a row and his “brother” does squat.

It’s a heel turn just waiting to happen

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
I'm still holding out hope that Seth can turn it around, win the title, and have a respectable reign with real storylines and fresh matchups.

Pray for me, bros...

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
Agreed. He needs to be the guy behind the attacks on RR. The story writes itself. Seth gets killed two weeks in a row and his “brother” does squat.

So he's essentially going to rehash the Ambrose heel turn? Eh, too soon to re-use that storyline, I think.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
I've liked the recent Heyman RAWs. Not sure how I feel about him turning his client's opponent into a geek tho :laugh:

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Honest to God they
should call an audible and after Brock kills Seth have the Fiend come out and challenge Brock for the title.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

with a hard split coming back, you’d have less than two months to pay that off. there’s no point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad