WWE raiding NJPW of many top stars (UPDATE: Kenny Omega received 3 offers in 2015)

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
My dream scenario is that members of the bullet club sporadically appear in the rumble until #30 comes out and it's Balor

I'm not sure about who is in the ring, but have Balor eventually win (preferably with the help of the bullet club)
Then as he's celebrating, you have DB come out and they have a stare down to end the night
(Key note, no demon Balor...preferably no demon Balor for a long time)

Can have Reigns get eliminated with the help of the authority/LON to have him busy with that

And it has DB open to the many possibilities and matches with Styles, Nakamura, and Balor

Obviously I don't have it fully planned in my head because I know there's like a 1% chance of it happening and I don't want to get my hopes up

S A W F T*

My dream scenario is that members of the bullet club sporadically appear in the rumble until #30 comes out and it's Balor

I'm not sure about who is in the ring, but have Balor eventually win (preferably with the help of the bullet club)
Then as he's celebrating, you have DB come out and they have a stare down to end the night
(Key note, no demon Balor...preferably no demon Balor for a long time)

Can have Reigns get eliminated with the help of the authority/LON to have him busy with that

And it has DB open to the many possibilities and matches with Styles, Nakamura, and Balor

Obviously I don't have it fully planned in my head because I know there's like a 1% chance of it happening and I don't want to get my hopes up

I like this idea. The "mark" in me wants Balor's debut to be the Demon which would be kinda weird to do for a Rumble entrance.

Realistically he should just debut as normal Balor and build the mystique of "the demon" and have that debut come at a major PPV.

:popcorn:

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Have to think that the start of this goes down at the Rumble, right?
Getting everyone signed and medical'd might take a bit longer than that. As of now, I don't think anyone of them are actually signed, and at least two can't sign yet as they need to break their current contract.

But you can use the Bullet Club stuff after the Rumble cleanly enough. Have the Authorities plans to screw Reigns some what fail at the Rumble (not Reigns winning, but something) so HHH called in Bálor and co to solve the problem.

AJ at the Rumble is prob gonna happen. Nakamura prob later.

NYGBleedBlueNYR

Mar 16, 2010
I like this idea. The "mark" in me wants Balor's debut to be the Demon which would be kinda weird to do for a Rumble entrance.

Realistically he should just debut as normal Balor and build the mystique of "the demon" and have that debut come at a major PPV.

:popcorn:

If Balor is coming up now we shouldn't see the demon until Mania for sure

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Would he appear with the Bullet Club if they ever arrived on Raw?:

BÃLOR: Well, I am happy in NXT. And I am proud to be the champion and proud to be the standard-bearer at the Performance Center and proud of the growth that NXT has experienced in the last year. But make no mistake about it: I am very ambitious. And I want to be in the place that is causing the most controversy and getting the most media attention and getting the most focus put on it. I did that in New Japan, I did that in NXT. And perhaps, in the future, if Bullet Club were to arrive on Monday Night Raw, there would be no better way for Finn Bálor to make his debut than with his best friends by his side.

More of a tease?

S A W F T*

More of a tease?

Stop it... stop it... stop it...

I'm getting all:

thatssotrue_4565_1331576650.gif

I know it's too early for it to be the next RAW (contracts etc...). But just the thought of it happening soon is too exciting.

Or it's just Vince making him stir the pot so more people turn in on Monday. :laugh:

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Apparently WWE is or was trying to secure the rights to Nakamura's theme too.

Oh man, if they actually let him be him i may mark myself to death.

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
That would be above and beyond if he came out to that. I have actual goosebumps thinking about that scenario, which is something WWE hasn't given me in years.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Bad Luck Fale has posted on Facebook that he will be staying with NJPW because "they believed in me when I was nobody."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad