WWE: WWE PPV Thread: Up Now - THE ROYAL RUMBLE (with no fans)

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Having two rumbles, when they first started doing it, sounded like too much. To be honest - i f***ing love it. The women workers in the industry are so bad ass right now. NXT alone could have a women's wrestling show that would rival Raw. 100%. Ripley, Io, f***ing TONS of workers. So i love it. I love the Rumble. I cannot wait.

For the record - f*** Goldberg.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
WANT to win: I want Edge, Daniel Bryan, or Cesaro to win. Edge vs. Reigns could be a stellar mania match.

I DO NOT WANT: Lesnar (if he's there), Goldberg... legit f*** off Goldberg. Please go away. Orton, Fiend, or anyone else.

And Big E would be GREAT but they f***ed that storyline up. Big E taking down Roman would have been monster. Big E is criminally underused. The dude is a f***ing HOUSE that moves like a ninja.

Reactions: Kaner9

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
Having two rumbles, when they first started doing it, sounded like too much. To be honest - i f***ing love it. The women workers in the industry are so bad ass right now. NXT alone could have a women's wrestling show that would rival Raw. 100%. Ripley, Io, f***ing TONS of workers. So i love it. I love the Rumble. I cannot wait.

For the record - f*** Goldberg.
don't diss the future wwe champion like that! ;)

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
lol shanya not even selling the figure 4 at the end just sitting there with straight face while waiting for lacey to punch flair lmao

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
wwe championship match first on the card lol.. what was the pooint of bringing back goldberg to job to drew in 1st match on card...

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
When dudes have to start wearing shorts instead of tights, it's time to hang 'em up. The only person worthy is Lesnar because he has the MMA history. And Lesnar is the ultimate beast so he can do whatever the f*** he wants.

Oldberg - sucks.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
I didn't like him then at all. He was always so boring to me. Now, he's boring, old and terrible.

really haha? i loved his destroy everything in wcw and his 1 year run in wwe.. but yea now he shouldnt really be wrestling at his age..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad