WWE: WWE PPV Thread: Up Now - THE ROYAL RUMBLE (with no fans)

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
This is the match I've been looking forward to the most.

I still think Orton's reason for attacking Edge is ridiculous tho. He said he was afraid Edge was going to permanently injure himself wrestling so he tried to break Edges neck so he couldn't wrestle anymore. Not much logic there.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
This is the match I've been looking forward to the most.

I still think Orton's reason for attacking Edge is ridiculous tho. He said he was afraid Edge was going to permanently injure himself wrestling so he tried to break Edges neck so he couldn't wrestle anymore. Not much logic there.
I think it'd be a much better match if it was just no DQ or falls count anywhere. Last Man Standing matches are always so anti-climatic.

Reactions: DaaaaB's

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
It's unfortunate that all this happened during Edge's comeback and he's left having his match in an empty arena, but I will be cautiously optimistic that if anyone can figure out a creative way to use this less than ideal situation it's Edge.

Reactions: SnS

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
This has been kinda meh. Just brawling around a place i've already seen due to Ciampa and Gargano.

Ciampa and Gargano did it better.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
100%. And I honestly cannot recall the last time an Orton 10/10 story ended with a 10/10 match. Because it's rare. And this is bad.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
This match had the power of editing and is not using it enough. EDIT THE DAMN THING. Make these spots safe as can be but cinematically great.

End this shit.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Saxton does the cliched "And this match continues" line they are trained to use when going to a commercial break during a PPV with no ad breaks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad