WWE: WWE PPV Thread: Up Now - THE ROYAL RUMBLE (with no fans)

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
I love seeing Lee beat down Orton too. He looks so stupid in that shirt but you don't wanna see talent like that kept down

Reactions: ColePens

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
I like how we're supposed to think his last name is Mysterio. Like if Brooklyn Brawler had a kid, would his name be Domnik Brawler?

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
so now you can sign the contract mid-match and join in?

Literally making up the rules as you go I guess.

Reactions: Kaner9

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
Wwe teasing a Roman heel turn so that they can put the title on him asap and not have fans go crazy........ lol only to switch it? Wouldn't put it past them.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
This is all everyone wanted from Roman almost FIVE years ago. He will be the biggest baby face by January. This is the Roman we have been YELLING for.

Roman is awesome.

Reactions: Kaner9

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Kinda sad my man the Fiend only got the title for a week.

Wish Reigns would have come back the same old baby face everyone is tired of and have The Fiend go over, his whole character is turning people heel or into their "true" selves after facing off against him. Then turn Reigns heel

Either way excited to see what heel Reigns will do. SD needs babyfaces though :laugh:

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Are the virtual fans given cues on how to react? So many of them put their hands on their heads when the ring broke. I can't imagine many fans being shocked by that spot anymore.

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
Are the virtual fans given cues on how to react? So many of them put their hands on their heads when the ring broke. I can't imagine many fans being shocked by that spot anymore.

It happens once a year minimum. Nobody should be shocked anymore.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad