WWE Merch Sales & Attendance Figures

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
Hey all - does anyone know where I can find a listing of attendance figures and merch sales for WWE?

Basically, I'm doing an Honours degree in Sport Management and am looking at writing a paper about their current marketing strategy, how injuries to key guys on the main roster, and how it compares to NXT is concerned. Main arguments I want to make will have to be substantiated with attendance and merch figures.

Anything out there? Ratings would be great to have too.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I've done a write up before on these boards on WWE's rating pattern. Using it, I correctly predicted WWE would fall to record lows in late 2015!

Meltzer is your best bet for merchandise and attendance figures.

The Shockmaster

SHOCK THE WORLD
Jul 30, 2010
I've done a write up before on these boards on WWE's rating pattern. Using it, I correctly predicted WWE would fall to record lows in late 2015!

Meltzer is your best bet for merchandise and attendance figures.

Man, you've gotten really intense about this stuff lately. You could make some professional wrestling writers jealous.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
MCG posts the ratings every week in the Raw threads.

I know cage side has been posting them (but I don't know for how long. At lease since they started tanking bad).

As was said Metlzer is a solid source for merch and attendance numbers (should be able to get house show stuff too I think)

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
There are attendance numbers, and there's "attendance numbers". It's all a work, almost impossible to trust anyone.

But go sign up for Meltzer's newsletter. Dig about in the archives and you should be able to find some numbers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad