WTF is wrong with LUCIC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
he's too green and could use some seasoning in Providence

Topshelf88

Jul 27, 2008
They should move him for a PMD. Just blow it all up actually, this team is terrible. 4 regulation losses is unacceptable dammit.

Lucic6217

Dec 3, 2007
He sucks right now.

I came on here to vent my frustrations with Lucic's play, and I'm glad I'm not the only one that's noticed his lackluster play. He's giving up on plays. When he gets the puck, he just fires it across the ice without looking. No physicality to his play. I get it, 5 games in 7 nights, but he's got to dig deeper.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
They should move him for a PMD. Just blow it all up actually, this team is terrible. 4 regulation losses is unacceptable dammit.

I am going to lose my ****ing mind I am so sick of this crap.

Do you watch the games, or are you just looking at the outcomes? If you can honestly tell me that there's nothing to be concerned about here and all is well because they have a good record, allow me to remind you that it's important to pull your head out of the sand occasionally to get some fresh air.

Ace0813

Bleed Black & Gold
Aug 28, 2008
New Hampshire
"OH GOD THE PUCKS ON MY STICK! EITHER TAKE A SHOT WITH NO ONE HERE FOR REBOUNDS OR FIRE IT INTO RANDOM OPEN ICE" - Milan Lucic

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
I am going to lose my ****ing mind I am so sick of this crap.

Do you watch the games, or are you just looking at the outcomes? If you can honestly tell me that there's nothing to be concerned about here and all is well because they have a good record, allow me to remind you that it's important to pull your head out of the sand occasionally to get some fresh air.

Que the trade threads......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad