Trade: [WSH/STL] Matt Adams to the Cardinals

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Adams has been a pretty decent player since being traded from St. Louis. Will be interesting to see if he can keep it up now that he's back. Maybe it was Matheny holding him back like the rest of the Cardinals.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
What does "cash considerations" actually mean? Just paying a lump sum like a soccer transfer? Just paying his contract? I don't really care one way or another, I'm happy to have Adams back, but I just don't know what these super vague terms mean. Like "future considerations" in hockey. I just always assumed that meant essentially nothing.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
What does "cash considerations" actually mean? Just paying a lump sum like a soccer transfer? Just paying his contract? I don't really care one way or another, I'm happy to have Adams back, but I just don't know what these super vague terms mean. Like "future considerations" in hockey. I just always assumed that meant essentially nothing.
Just means that we are picking up the rest of his salary. It technically wasn't a trade, just a pure waiver claim.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad