Confirmed Trade: [WSH/ARI] Johan Larsson (@50%) for 2023 3rd round pick

Random schmoe

Random fan with their own opinions
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2019
2023 3rd round pick, Arizona retaining 50%.

(!!! On the retention. That's all their slots.)

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I'm a Yotes fan. I was thrilled when they signed him as a UFA. He definitely lived up to my high expectations for him. He's a very smart, very tough player. That's a combination that isn't as common as you might think. It's pretty rare that you find both as the chief qualities within the same player. He'll block shots, steal pucks, take a hit, make a hit, and even drop the gloves. He's strong, mean, great defensively, and a good PKer. He's the quintessential 4th line center.

illpucks

May 26, 2011
I'm a Yotes fan. I was thrilled when they signed him as a UFA. He definitely lived up to my high expectations for him. He's a very smart, very tough player. That's a combination that isn't as common as you might think. It's pretty rare that you find both as the chief qualities within the same player. He'll block shots, steal pucks, take a hit, make a hit, and even drop the gloves. He's strong, mean, great defensively, and a good PKer. He's the quintessential 4th line center.
Just 4th liner? That's it? He's at 0.5 ppg this season...

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Good for Larsson back in Buffalo he was part of the 4th line that would outplay everyone but rarely ever score even if they did play in the opponents end often.

Reactions: Nikolajs Sillers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad