Post-Game Talk: Written in the Stars, a million miles away: Leafs win 4-0. Bernier played okay.

Blufreezy

May 1, 2013
Now hopefully Buffalo can regain the lead in regulation vs Detroit and put us in 3rd in the division.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Festivus was a thing 15 years ago. I get the feeling most of the people inserting it into everything havent actually seen that episode (3 Festivus comments in the post game show already).

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Leafs got danced on at certain parts, and they definitely need to work on possession and defense.

That said, they don't do themselves any favours SOG wise by going into defensive shell mode in the 3rd when winning. I mean, they're good at it, but it pumps the shots against sky high.

Leafs had their fair share of unluckiness too. Kessel had a couple breakaways and Lehtonen robbed a few great chances.

I dont feel like we were outplayed tonight. Never felt in danger of losing. Good game all around.

And Phaneuf was great tonight, too.

dubey

$$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$ 69 in 79 $$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$
Oct 22, 2006
In your head
Festivus was a thing 15 years ago. I get the feeling most of the people inserting it into everything havent actually seen that episode (3 Festivus comments in the post game show already).
I wish I was cool 15 years ago!

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Good start to the game, and then the Leafs just let Dallas skate all over them.

Bernier was huge, but even he was lucky as hell with something like 3 or 4 posts.

You play this game again, and Dallas scores a couple.

In any case, a win is a win.

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
what is it?

It's a reference to a Seinfeld episode wherein George Costanza's father has invented a new holiday.
It's basically the anti-Christmas.

It starts off with the airing of all of the problems each attendee has with the others.

There is some wrestling and other feats of strength.

And a pole.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Big win for the Leafs and a nice Christmas present for the fans.

43 saves for Bernier and his 1st shutout of the year.

ConnorTO

Jul 20, 2010
Toronto
horrible game tonight did u see the shot totals?

wow lets trade everyone and tank like the oilers
i mean you dont think these guys will win the cup right? eurf eurf

Snow Dog

Victorious
Jan 3, 2013
GTA
It's a reference to a Seinfeld episode wherein George Costanza's father has invented a new holiday.
It's basically the anti-Christmas.

It starts off with the airing of all of the problems each attendee has with the others.

There is some wrestling and other feats of strength.

And a pole.

i have a Festivus pole in my boat.We use it for wakeboarding

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad