Wrestling themed cellys: need help gathering them

Final Baton

Nov 13, 2010
Québec city
Heard about this and came across one or two myself through social medias but forgot to save them. I want to show them to a habs fan friend who's also a big wrestling fan.

I'd like to collect all of them here so I can easily send them all to him :
-DX goal cellys with arms forming an X
-DX theme song in the dressing room after win
-Tokarski give the stunner to someone after the last horn

Thanks in advance!

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
Loved DX, but I hate they're doing this. Come up with something new and original. They can't even do it properly without getting fined anyways.

gusfring

Jul 4, 2006
Dez Bryant...

th

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
Gaston Therrien, is that you? Please, tell them the proper way of having fun. :sarcasm:

Please...Triple low five was awesome and original. Kissing the jersey was great. This is just tame poser **** from a bygone era. If one of them does a crotch chop, I'll take back my criticism.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Please...Triple low five was awesome and original. Kissing the jersey was great. This is just tame poser **** from a bygone era. If one of them does a crotch chop, I'll take back my criticism.

Meantime, they're sporting a superhero silk cape after a win and it goes by unnoticed. :sarcasm:

"Celly" trends come and go. We have too much time on our hands. :)

Tacos

Wheeeee
Feb 26, 2012
If you folks don't start chanting "WHAT?!" at the Bell, I'm going to be sorely disappointed

Besides, Montreal loves their wrestling

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Not a celly but I saw a hab do the flair flop, you know get hit, seemingly walk away only to fall flat on your face a little later.

Yep, it was Deharnais.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad