Wrestling moves you invented

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
There are quite a few wrestling moves that I came up with on my own, most of which had already been done without my knowledge.

What about you?

Here's my list of moves:

-The original dirty deeds that Dean Ambrose was using in 2012-2013, where it was just a headlock as if he was about to hit a bulldog, but he just drives the opponent downwards, almost like how the opponent would take a DDT. I think EC3 used this in the gameshow version of NXT as Derrick Bateman.

-A reverse chokeslam, where instead of the opponent falling with his back landing first, he falls front first. I later saw a random Youtube video of some Japanese wrestler using this move, and then Braun Strowman would use this move when he first debuted in WWE. I don't think he uses it anymore.

-This one seems simple but I don't think I've ever see it done - a flying knee from the top rope to the face of a standing opponent. Seth Rollins finisher used to be a springboard flying knee, but I don't think I've seen anyone do it from the top rope.

-A powerbomb into a backcracker/lumbar check (or whatever Cedric Alexander's move is called. But I later saw this done by a Japanese wrestler.--

-The wrestler has the opponent in the fireman's carry, as if he's about to hit the F5. But instead of pushing off the opponent's legs to spin him into the F5, the wrestler spins off the opponent's head. It pretty much turns into Big E's Big Ending move.

-I feel like this one has been done but I can't recall - a reverse powerbomb. The wrestler has the opponent set up like the tombstone piledriver, but

-The wrestler has the opponent on his shoulders in a torture rack position. The wrestler spins the opponent's legs off clockwise and the opponent lands on his back. Don't know if I explained that right but it's pretty much a burning hammer, except the opponent lands on his back.

Reactions: Kaner9

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
I've done a bunch but haven't thought about it in quite some time, here's a few I remember:

Absolution
  • Start with a Million Dollar Dream, then pull the opponent off his feet in a spinning motion and end with a sideslam
Rainbow Nightmare
  • Start with a Dragon Sleeper, and pull up on the opponent (while maintaining the headlock) so they do a Sliced Bread #2 motion with their body, and drop down into a cutter so you both hit the mat together.
  • I think a few years after I came up with this one I found that someone was doing a variation of it (maybe in ROH?), but can't remember the details.
Circumcision
  • (hard to describe so I'll be overly detailed here) Standing behind the opponent and slightly to the left side, start with a half nelson with my left arm and the opponent's left arm, then pushing the opponent's head, lean the opponent forwards, reach through their legs with my other arm, and complete the full nelson. The position we're in right now is kind alike the opponent is sitting on my right shoulder, while I'm doing a full nelson with one arm through their legs. [It's similar to how Kenny's One Winged Angel has him with one arm through the opponent's legs while the opponent is on his shoulder, and behind the opponent's head before he drops, except my head is not also between the opponent's legs with my arm.] Then I simply do a sitout, basically cracking their nuts on my shoulder and compacting them since I'm also holding them in a weird full nelson.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Swimming pool move - get someone up into powerbomb position, but then fall back so that they land on their face. Is it dumb? Yes. Has someone actually done it in wrestling matches? Surely yes.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Here's mine

The shotgun approach - Have my manager distract the ref and pull a 12 gauge shotgun from underneath the ring and murder my opponent. Demand the ref give a 5 count

The Stungun (Also called the Nashpocalpse) - Have my manager distract the referee, pull a taser out of my tights and shock my opponent into unconsciousness, demand the ref count to 5

The distraction - Point at the ceiling and yell what the hell is that? When the ref and opponent look up at the ceiling I pull a hypodermic filled with a powerful horse tranquilizer and inject my opponent. Demand a 5 count

The Mommaplex - Grab my opponents mother from the crowd, give her a hellacious belly to back suplex, then slide into the ring and demand the countout

The Reefer - Offer to smoke a fatty in the back with my opponent, then give his 10 bucks to use on the vending machine. Then run to the ring and demand a countout.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Swimming pool move - get someone up into powerbomb position, but then fall back so that they land on their face. Is it dumb? Yes. Has someone actually done it in wrestling matches? Surely yes.

Yeah, if we're thinking of the same thing, Big Show used this for a short time in 2001. I'm pretty sure he used it as a finisher. He called it The Alley-Oop.

Reactions: CDJ

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Yeah, if we're thinking of the same thing, Big Show used this for a short time in 2001. I'm pretty sure he used it as a finisher. He called it The Alley-Oop.

You're right, it was exactly that move.

a0b7cf65161523e7-600x338.gif

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
-The wrestler has the opponent in the fireman's carry, as if he's about to hit the F5. But instead of pushing off the opponent's legs to spin him into the F5, the wrestler spins off the opponent's head. It pretty much turns into Big E's Big Ending move.

Yes I thought of that one too. I did it to a cousin a few times.

I thought of the dooms day device but with a dropkick instead of clothesline. I was so amped the first time I saw it really happen in a real match.

Chokeslam to a back breaker too but tbh a regular chokeslam is better

Let's be real I did the five knuckle shuffle before Cena was ever on wwe :laugh:

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Another one that I thought of that I have since seen is a top turnbuckle dropkick where the other guy drops to the outside of the ring rather than falling forward back into the ring. Okada has done it and others I believe. It suited a gimmick I thought about before.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
Mine was getting an opponent in a pedigree position and lifting him up as to do a double underhook suplex. But instead you stall with him straight up, then bring him back down (somewhat like Ciampa's Fairytale Ending). Instead of having him land in an X-Factor, I would go to one knee, driving them face first into my other knee. I called it The Close-Up for HandsomeHollywood. My heart broke when I saw Primo or Epico use it as a regular move in a match.

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
Here's mine

The shotgun approach - Have my manager distract the ref and pull a 12 gauge shotgun from underneath the ring and murder my opponent. Demand the ref give a 5 count

The Stungun (Also called the Nashpocalpse) - Have my manager distract the referee, pull a taser out of my tights and shock my opponent into unconsciousness, demand the ref count to 5

The distraction - Point at the ceiling and yell what the hell is that? When the ref and opponent look up at the ceiling I pull a hypodermic filled with a powerful horse tranquilizer and inject my opponent. Demand a 5 count

The Mommaplex - Grab my opponents mother from the crowd, give her a hellacious belly to back suplex, then slide into the ring and demand the countout

The Reefer - Offer to smoke a fatty in the back with my opponent, then give his 10 bucks to use on the vending machine. Then run to the ring and demand a countout.
Wtf :help:

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Yes I thought of that one too. I did it to a cousin a few times.

I thought of the dooms day device but with a dropkick instead of clothesline. I was so amped the first time I saw it really happen in a real match.

Chokeslam to a back breaker too but tbh a regular chokeslam is better

Let's be real I did the five knuckle shuffle before Cena was ever on wwe :laugh:

Never thought of a dropkick doomsday device but now I'm surprised I've never seen it.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Here's mine

I couldn't stop laughing at all these.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
The ball buster

Both down on their back, laying toe to toe. Grab your opponents ankles, place one leg/foot square on their balls. Pull the ankles and push down on the berries.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007

lol reverse electric chair... that actually looks worse on Big Show than the other guy

Looks like the top rope senton thing Rey used to do off the top rope. I think he beat Nash with it in WCW

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
The ball buster

Both down on their back, laying toe to toe. Grab your opponents ankles, place one leg/foot square on their balls. Pull the ankles and push down on the berries.
My older brother did this to me frequently. Called it the "gas pedal".

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I have an extensive list. I'd say about 1004 holds alone. I'll proceed to list them now, but may run out of time:
  • arm drag
  • arm bar
  • the moss covered three handled family grudunzl
  • arm bar
  • the Saskatchewan spinning nerve hold
  • arm bar
  • the shooting star staple superplex
  • arm bar

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad