Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Themesong(s):
"My House" by Flo Rida
"Hello Friday" by Flo Rida feat. Jason Derulo
"Hail to the King" by Avenged Sevenfold
"Sympathy for the Devil" by Motörhead
"Oh No" by Goodbye June

Looks like we got a full fledged 30+ minute concert on our hands! No wonder they need overrun.

Oh god we're going to get a Flo Rida concert aren't we...jesus. Why even bother with the concerts during the show, I don't get it.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Have to imagine one or two live performed entrances as well.

I know Sasha teased the idea. Actually not sure who else would get one.

If Roman comes down the ramp way now, I wonder if they'll do something special for him? He hasn't done anything special except slowly walk down the ramp.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
If Roman comes down the ramp way now, I wonder if they'll do something special for him? He hasn't done anything special except slowly walk down the ramp.

If he finally ditched the Shield theme and built an actual gimmick for him that wasn't basically his Shield gimmick they could think of something. God only knows what HHH will do as champ.

Problem is he is bland as dry toast. There isn't anything cool to do with him right now. Only thing for Roman is add some pyro.

There isn't a ton of places for big special entrances this year. Maybe with the ladies. Sasha having snoop and coming out in style maybe (though I think that fits better when she is champ). Baby Flair could borrow one of dad's robes and go full stylin and profiling. Becky can come in riding a steam powered airship.

Or just pyro for everyone. Lots of pyro.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
If he finally ditched the Shield theme and built an actual gimmick for him that wasn't basically his Shield gimmick they could think of something. God only knows what HHH will do as champ.

Problem is he is bland as dry toast. There isn't anything cool to do with him right now. Only thing for Roman is add some pyro.

There isn't a ton of places for big special entrances this year. Maybe with the ladies. Sasha having snoop and coming out in style maybe (though I think that fits better when she is champ). Baby Flair could borrow one of dad's robes and go full stylin and profiling. Becky can come in riding a steam powered airship.

Or just pyro for everyone. Lots of pyro.

Pyro is always a guarantee for these shows. :laugh:

They could give Ambrose some kind of a crazy intro too. A prop to use during the match, sort of deal.

New Day is also obviously doing something sweet.

Pretty sad when sometimes I just wanna see the entrances more then the matches.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Pyro is always a guarantee for these shows. :laugh:

They could give Ambrose some kind of a crazy intro too. A prop to use during the match, sort of deal.

New Day is also obviously doing something sweet.

Pretty sad when sometimes I just wanna see the entrances more then the matches.

How could I forget New Day? They have to have the entrance of the night unless Taker does something special. We need a "Rusev in a tank" moment.

Honestly I'm excited to see the horse women get Mania entrances. I'm going to mark for all three (ya we all have soured on Charlotte but I'm still marking. After all the ******** teams from the summer they have finally arrived as singles wrestlers)

Just have to wait one more year for 90 foot inflatable wacky arm men with the huggster.

Once I finally see Bayley and Finn get Mania entrances a part of my mark soul will be complete.

Pretty good Mania for NXT. KO's and Sami's first mania and in a title match. The NXT women up and first Mania. Evil Emma coming up for visit.

Add in Takeover and NXT looks like the big brand now.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I don't know too much about the band, other than the lead guy passed away, but it would be cool as hell if the other members were there playing HHH to the ring with an empty mic stand. That would be a powerful moment joining rock and wrestling. Vince seems to dig that crossover.

Like I said, though, I don't know even if the other members are living or what that is all about. It would just be a cool moment.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Motorheard performed HHH's entrance live at WM21 didn't they? It was bad ass. That would be pretty cool actually a nice moment for Lemmy.

My guesses for awesome entrances are
- Triple H (usually does)
- New Day
- Undertaker (its usually pretty big for Mania except last year due to day light)
- Kalisto (Wild Card!!!! idk why but maybe they'll light off a bunch of fireworks when he does his springboard into the ring)

HM: Brock Lesnar. His entrance is always bad ass when the pyro goes off. It looked a tad weird last WM cause the pyro was way off cue.

My guesses for awesome attire/gear
- Charlotte (will bring out a Flair esc robe, I hope)
- New Day (something goofy and great)
- Kalisto (awesome mask I'm sure)
- Becky
- Stardust

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
they performed twice and once was at WM17....

Damien Lemdow

all in...:laugh:

but yeah... i love motorhead, i loved lemmy, but its unnecessary any kind of tribute.
its cool they talked about it on raw, when it hapenned, but the general wrestling audience dont care.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
On the note of cool entrances, I thought the fireworks pyro they gave Reigns last year was awesome. The pyro itself was pretty standard but the camerawork made it look great.

2:30

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Motorheard performed HHH's entrance live at WM21 didn't they? It was bad ass. That would be pretty cool actually a nice moment for Lemmy.

My guesses for awesome entrances are
- Triple H (usually does)
- New Day
- Undertaker (its usually pretty big for Mania except last year due to day light)
- Kalisto (Wild Card!!!! idk why but maybe they'll light off a bunch of fireworks when he does his springboard into the ring)

HM: Brock Lesnar. His entrance is always bad ass when the pyro goes off. It looked a tad weird last WM cause the pyro was way off cue.

My guesses for awesome attire/gear
- Charlotte (will bring out a Flair esc robe, I hope)
- New Day (something goofy and great)
- Kalisto (awesome mask I'm sure)
- Becky
- Stardust

I think I will be disappointed if Charlotte doesn't come out in a Flair esc robe. I'm hoping for Sasha and Becky to have some awesome Mania gear.

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
I don't know too much about the band, other than the lead guy passed away, but it would be cool as hell if the other members were there playing HHH to the ring with an empty mic stand. That would be a powerful moment joining rock and wrestling. Vince seems to dig that crossover.

Like I said, though, I don't know even if the other members are living or what that is all about. It would just be a cool moment.

You could bring Micky Dee and Phil Campbell in, but you're still missing Lemmy's bass. I'm sure even in tribute, you'll never have a fully accurate sound.

This minute clip is probably the best way to represent it
[Yt]91QIMu9CVrI[/MEDIA]

That said, Mickey already confirmed that Mötörhead was finished once Lemmy passed.

S A W F T*

Riding in on unicorns?

Meltzer said there was less than a 50% chance that WWE goes through with them flying around the arena on unicorns. I guess they could just ride out on horses with unicorn horns though.

S A W F T*

One week away!

excited-ron-swanson.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad