WWE: Wrestlemania 32 Discussion - at least 84k tickets sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Snoooooooop Doggggg

"That will be a huge surprise. My ring gear is going to be a one-time thing just for WrestleMania. So that's going to be pretty big. Once I'm done with that, I'm going to hang it up in my wrestling room. It's going to be glorious. My ring jacket is going to be the baddest ring jacket you've ever seen in your whole life. The entrance -- you're just going to watch and see what I have in store."

Sounds like she is going all out.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
"That will be a huge surprise. My ring gear is going to be a one-time thing just for WrestleMania. So that's going to be pretty big. Once I'm done with that, I'm going to hang it up in my wrestling room. It's going to be glorious. My ring jacket is going to be the baddest ring jacket you've ever seen in your whole life. The entrance -- you're just going to watch and see what I have in store."

Sounds like she is going all out.

I think people should go all out for Mania. I love it when they have sick entrances/gear planned for the big show once a year. It adds to the whole show and makes WrestleMania that much more special.

Rey Mysterio had some really cool outfits his last few Manias

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I think people should go all out for Mania. I love it when they have sick entrances/gear planned for the big show once a year. It adds to the whole show and makes WrestleMania that much more special.

Rey Mysterio had some really cool outfits his last few Manias

I agree and I am glad a bunch of the card is filled with people doing just that. I hope all 3 women go nuts. I hope New Day go even crazier.

And pyro...pyro for everyone!

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Does anybody that has WWE Network with Rogers cable know how soon after WM goes off the air will it show up on the on-demand channel?

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I was actually going to buy some last minute tickets a few weeks ago and head down to Texas on my tax return but I figure i'll wait until next year and actually make a holiday of it. Take two weeks, hover around Orlando, do some golfing etc.

Every year since WM30 I have got the urge to go. It's such a good time.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Does anybody that has WWE Network with Rogers cable know how soon after WM goes off the air will it show up on the on-demand channel?

The on demand library is absolutely horrible and rarely updated. You'll be better off logging in on your browser and watching it on demand almost instantly once it goes off the air.

Since the WM GDT is up, I'll close this one up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad