Post-Game Talk: Wrapup : Game 4 ANA @ DET

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
Nose_hat___also_for_the_nobles_by_SmallFluffySomething.jpg

13211.jpg

Viva_la_nose_hat_revolution_by_SmallFluffySomething.jpg

CloneHakanPlease*

Beast game. Amazing how good some speed and youth can look.

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
I'd love to give Smith a vote for the goal and assist, but he's so bad defensively...wow....

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
Look at that at the end, all of those young players coming up big. Lashoff knocks the Duck off the puck, Kindl gets the puck up, Andersson springs Nyquist, Brunner follows up. Love it.

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
Play like that and I like the odds. Great effort.

Wings looked pretty mediocre most of the game. Lets not kid ourselves. Jimmy kept the game close then the Wings turned it on in the 3rd and OT.

Kronwall and Big E were excellent.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
On that Franzen near-goal, there were a couple plays Smith made at the blueline to the keep the puck in that were impressive. Hope he finds his game next season.

Sameheda

Sep 28, 2011
Texas
Dats, Howie, and Nose.

Gotta say though, Datsyuk put the team on his back in the 3rd period and in OT. He absolutely went into beast mode and carried us to a win.

Kronwalled55

Detroit vs. Everybody
Jan 7, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Datsyuk and Howard are givens.

I picked Nyquist as the third one though. Props to Brunner for being at the right place at the right time. He's one of the very few people on this team that I would trust to bury that.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Honestly Hiller deserved a star in the building tonight.

All the guys for the most part in the poll played well. One of the rare ones this year where we could really vote for five guys.

CloneHakanPlease*

Datsyuk
Franzen
Howard

As much as I hate to say it Brunner was a non-factor on almost every shift except his goal one. He played a lot better in game 2

hot dog

Mar 20, 2013
eaves needs some respect. dude was a MONSTER tonight.. loved his energy defensively. pavs is first star imo... dude was everywhere even if he didn't have his dirty snipe.

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
Ducks actually outshot the Wings in OT 9-8, even though it seemed like the Wings were dominating the puck.

If the Wings can bring their 2nd-half game for 60 minutes, two times, they just might win this series.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad