Jul 28, 2005
the-famous-goose-580x773.jpg

tumblr_m1h7kltNC01qc9j5do1_500.jpg

Holy ****, yo...

Last edited:

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
**** it, I'll take any win we can ****ing get in the playoffs.

Howard, please stop trying to give me a heart attack.

Big game by the big guns offensively. I'm going to bed. **** YES.

Coffey77

Mar 12, 2002
Visit site
Just watched 3rd period onwards. Man, we signed Howard for how long? Crap.

Wings get the split so I'm happy. Nyqvuist with the winner too, but he only played 8:45? I'd sure play him more than Emmerton right now.
LOL, and while Filppula isn't worth the $5 million he's asking for, that was a sick toe drag move and assist.

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
I think Andy is our 2nd line C right now. Sure seems that way. I like him more every game.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
In addition to Gus heroics, Brunner was flying out there tonight. He wanted it bad.

CloneHakanPlease*

In addition to Gus heroics, Brunner was flying out there tonight. He wanted it bad.

Honestly all our lines but the 4th looked great tonight. Datsyuk was a beast as usual. Zetterberg may be captain of this team, but there is no question that Datsyuk is it's soul.

DRWCountryClub

Jun 28, 2010
Just watched 3rd period onwards. Man, we signed Howard for how long? Crap.

Wings get the split so I'm happy. Nyqvuist with the winner too, but he only played 8:45? I'd sure play him more than Emmerton right now.
LOL, and while Filppula isn't worth the $5 million he's asking for, that was a sick toe drag move and assist.

It's absolutely pathetic that Emmerton gets more ice time over Nyquist.

-2, 29% on face offs.

All about what are code you're born in to Babcock sometimes.

Thats My Hat

Jan 27, 2012
London, Ontario
Franzen
Goose
Datsyuk

HM: Brunner and Fil

Quincey should be scolded or benched or both. That was a stupid penalty he took, and even though they didn't score on that PP, it helped lead to the goal to make it 4-3.

And does anyone have the video of Fil's toe drag and the goal by Nyquist? I want to put that video on a loop and watch it until Saturday's game.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Franzen
Goose
Datsyuk

HM: Brunner and Fil

Quincey should be scolded or benched or both. That was a stupid penalty he took, and even though they didn't score on that PP, it helped lead to the goal to make it 4-3.

And does anyone have the video of Fil's toe drag and the goal by Nyquist? I want to put that video on a loop and watch it until Saturday's game.
It's up on NHL.com now.

It was filthy.

Datsyuk gets a star, but holy god. The guy get grade A scoring chances that he doesn't finish on. He's got moves like whoa and vision like wow, but the number of times he's flatout missed this year on shots or chances like tonight, it's kind of disappointing.

Nyquist is doing WORK out there. So thankful for injuries that led to his extended callup.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Gus
Mule

and Filppula...just for that play. I really haven't showed Fil much love this year, so I think it's fair to give him some love now.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
and Filppula...just for that play. I really haven't showed Fil much love this year, so I think it's fair to give him some love now.

If you took the numbers off the jersey, I'd swear that was Datsyuk. Crazy poise and vision from Filppula.

apre

Apr 13, 2013
Third line was DESTROYING today. And Abdelkader too, he layed some sick hits on those huge forwards Ducks have

Franzen is getting better every game, kudos for using those chances so well

Filppula still not playing nearly as good as he did last year, but great move to finish the game

On the downside, Kronwall was making uncharacteristic amount of mistakes, and Datsyuk didn't play his best game at all

seemed tired most of the time, but nearly decided the game in the last 40 seconds of regulation, it was all him

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
I mean a win is a win but the fact we choked away that 4-1 lead was just :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

We lose that game and the series goes no more than 5.

Thank you, Goose.

Franzen has something like 9 goals in April and May. So if we want him to score 50 goals, just tell him in October it's April. He will score 60.

Can anyone youtube Filppula's move and Gus' goal?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad