GDT: WQSF | III | "Momma Said Knock You Out" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 5.12.24 | 7:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
With average AHL goaltending Edmonton’s up 2-1, don’t kid yourself. Shots were 36-7 oilers after the first. Silovs did an incredible job but the Canucks weren’t the better team tonight.
Well, we are playing our 3rd stringer ECHL goalie from Latvia and Oilers still cant beat the Canucks, so sad. With Demko, Canucks would be up 3-0.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
He took a little shove, decided to retaliate with a two hand slash. Then ate two cross checks within a fraction of second. Unlucky
This is right.He would have gotten it from Soucy in chest but got hit from behind and fell down which means it gets him in face

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Yeah I thought the Nucks looked to have fizzled out down the stretch and didn't look very good against Nashville. I still think Edmonton controlled huge chunks of play the past two games and the Nucks need to be better if they want two more wins but yeah, goaltending is killing Edmonton on top of not much coming from the guys behind the top line.
Only watched a few minutes of this series. But Canucks looked like made crucial pickups in Lindholm and Zadarov. They playing well

Reactions: D0ctorCool

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
With average AHL goaltending Edmonton’s up 2-1, don’t kid yourself. Shots were 36-7 oilers after the first. Silovs did an incredible job but the Canucks weren’t the better team tonight.

And they had 1 high danger chance in the third, Canucks sat back but did a good job defending.

Not to mention that Ian Cole has been the Oilers best goal scorer this series

Bizzare

May 5, 2013
Well hopefully Soucy gets unlucky in this series
Maybe he does, it happens. McDavid shouldn’t two hand people after the game if he doesn’t want to deal with the rough stuff.

Plus if his teammates are soft and don’t even come to his defence… might want to reconsider even more.

Bunch of hugging after your one hope for the series eats a stick in the face… yikes.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

AwesomeInTheory

A Christmas miracle
Aug 21, 2015
This Oilers team really feels like the WCE Canucks, although obviously higher end talent overall.

But spotty goaltending + defense combined with a high octane offense. They even have a resident shithead Brad May-expy with Perry.

Isn't the better team the one who won? Someone should call the League head office.

Chirping after a win is different than chirping after a loss
Yeah, so now we've moved from 'it doesn't matter' to qualifying your statement. Zzz.

Honestly, I think McDavid was just so tired from playing half the game that he fell to the ice.
I'd be pretty tuckered out, too.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
I always wondered what it would be like to belong to a cult. You might even begin saying insane things like this lmao.
I think most hockey fans belong to a cult.

Following a team faithfully, throw money and time at them constantly, keep coming back to them even when they get hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad