GDT: WQSF | III | "Momma Said Knock You Out" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 5.12.24 | 7:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
My final comment.. looked like McD dove in that interaction. I didn't think that was a mugging. He initiated it.

Silovs was great.

Felt we were better.

Skinner needs to rebound. He is a career .880 playoff goalie and was sub .800 tonight.

I say it goes 7 games. And I said that before Game 1, before Game 2, before Game 3 and still saying it now. Nucks are good and they've owned our asses all year. Time to dig in. I think it'll be 2-2 going back to Vancouver. Good jog tonight Nucks.

Threeonzero - still waiting for the instructions to make the font smaller so I can tell you go f*** yourself. Please let me know.lol
Don't think Skinner will get a chance to rebound.

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
Glad to see the Canucks standing up at the end to McDavid. He may be the best player in the world but he can’t be allowed to slash players after the game ends without repercussions. Great response.
I can see McDavid getting a fine.

I don't see a suspension but I do think a stick wack after the game should be a fine.

Cheering for Vancouver but my playoff money pool needs the Oilers to win.

HockeyWooot

Jan 28, 2020
Lots of classless scum suckers coming out of the woodwork lol

Class would be McDavid heading to the dressing room after being bested, like a good sportsman.

Slashing your opponent after regulation expects a response.

Soucy was aiming for the chest but Zadorov hit McDavid split second beforehand hence face was at that level.

Moreover for the amount he gets away with, a bit of karma for a player who should stick to being a generational player instead of a fake tough guy.

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009
This series is probably one of the worst playoff series I have seen. Barely any good scoring chances, weak goaltending and one team destroying the other in the 3rd period and the other just icing the puck for 20 minutes. That's what's it's been for 3 games. Ugly hockey.
I guess it's a good thing that no one remembers how you won

Reactions: Kingsfan1

Nogatco Rd

Owner & Operator, HFBoards LLC
Apr 3, 2021
I’m guessing the league might look into a rule you can’t replace the goalie inside the final minute unless an injury happens after that
I missed that, were they out of timeouts and stalling for time or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad