GDT: WQSF | III | "Momma Said Knock You Out" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 5.12.24 | 7:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Soucy might sit for a game
Doubt it. Zero intent to hit the face. McDavid's head dropped significantly as a result of the Zadorov cross check.

It's unfortunate he got hit in the face, but ultimately if you're going to go full lumberjack on someone after the game is over, violent things are likely to occur.

garbageteam

Jan 7, 2010
2 best players in the world can't beat a 23yo rookie 3rd string goalie. time to blow it up Edmonton.

dude those guys have like 13 points on the canucks in 3 games. they're almost involved on every single goal. aside from a couple of other guys not sure what happened to their other forwards.

Reactions: ElysiumAB

Scema12

Oct 7, 2015
Oooh so targeting a guy with a prior low back injury with low back cross checks is not okay?

Well let me quote from the ten-fifteen Edmonton fans who told me more or less the same thing last year:

"If he's at risk for reinjury, he shouldn't be playing."
f*** those fans, i'm specfically stating, someone doing an illegal play on a known injuriy, there is intent and should be suspension worthy.

Kingsfan1

Oct 1, 2006
Staples Center
Hasn't he sent your team packing 3 seasons straight? Lmao
Ya he has Oilers is Kings kryptonite but that’s irrelevant to him getting put on his ass and it being satisfying for me to witness lol … Canucks baby ! Wooooo !!! Mcdavid is a bitch

Oilers can only score on the PP or with the goalie pulled and an extra skater . They suck at 5 on 5

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Objectively speaking, as a neutral fan, I can see the league taking a look at Mcdavids stick attack on Soucy after the Oilers lost another game there. Unacceptable cheapshot stick stuff there. Canucks stood up and defended themselves against that attack, as any team would

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Doubt it. Zero intent to hit the face. McDavid's head dropped significantly as a result of the Zadorov cross check.

It's unfortunate he got hit in the face, but ultimately if you're going to go full lumberjack on someone after the game is over, violent things are likely to occur.
McDavid brought it on himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad