GDT: WQSF | III | "Momma Said Knock You Out" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 5.12.24 | 7:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
Leading the playoffs in PDO right now.

They're just not that good. They better enjoy their run of good fortune while it lasts, because they're the #1 candidate for steep regression next year.
Yeah it's so weird they just keep on winning.

It's nice to see that the regression has been scheduled for next year now.

rea

Feb 8, 2011
Zadorov is a legit dirty piece of shit, did that same stuff to drai after his apparent back injury in the first game, and does it again. That lower body cross check. Dude deserves to eat his own teeth.
So how do you feel about the slewfoots?

WestCoast CyberG

Nov 5, 2018
Good luck and better goaltending. Those are the reasons the Canucks won. Onto the next one.

Dress Carrick and have him beat someone into a fine red mist. Not like any of the rest of our bottom six is doing anything.
Pretty obvious to the eye test Canuck’s were by far the better team at even strength.

Reactions: mdobbs

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
So uh somehow I don't think playing McDrai for 30 minutes a night is sustainable.
McDavid's been fine when being ridden like a broken mule. It's Draisaitl and Hyman who might not be able to keep up. None of it really matters if Skinner plays another game in this series. He has an expected goals for differential of -6 in just 3 games. He's basically allowing 2 goals per game more than he should be lol.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Zadorov is a legit dirty piece of shit, did that same stuff to drai after his apparent back injury in the first game, and does it again. That lower body cross check. Dude deserves to eat his own teeth.
Oooh so targeting a guy with a prior low back injury with low back cross checks is not okay?

Well let me quote from the ten-fifteen Edmonton fans who told me more or less the same thing last year:

"If he's at risk for reinjury, he shouldn't be playing."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad