GDT: WQSF | III | "Momma Said Knock You Out" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 5.12.24 | 7:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank Plank

Jun 5, 2012
Alberta
giphy.gif

Not even remotely what I was saying. Yeah a win is a win is a win, but I would hope for better in the games to come.
Every team on the road to the Cup has to steal a few games.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Only thing you guys do better than complain about the refs is complain about the players on your team until you about face and suck them off.
We also do a decent job of beating a terrible Edmonton team ;) 6-1 on the year

Oiler fans also complained all game about the reffing

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
I don't know how much the oilers are paying cole but it's not enough. Rest of the oilers need to rally behind him because he's been an absolute stud

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Idk about blaming Mcdavid for that... all that starter at the end because the late shot after the buzzer putting some extra strain on the goalie was the dirtbag move... and he'll, Woll got hurt in a end of game struggle so yeah, you don't want to let that slide. What if he pulled something

Scema12

Oct 7, 2015
I would love to see how fast that gets thrown out.
Bro, it will only take time, its not so much a lawsuit, but leagues getting exposed for blatant fixing. It happened in the NBA, it will happen again eventually in one of the big 4. Look at how bad MLB is. When these leagues are pushing sports betting so much, eventually someone will lose BIG and then eventually someone will get exposed.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
The more things change in Edmonton, the more they stay the same. Goalie issues, stacking the top line and overplaying your stars.

Reactions: deca guard

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
McDavid played nearly 30 min. Draisaitl 29. Hyman 26. If that sustainable? The longer it goes I think that plays to canucks favor.

Reactions: SiZ

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Silovs somehow is a third string goalie, incredible prospect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad