GDT: WQSF | III | "Momma Said Knock You Out" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 5.12.24 | 7:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Then don't have him backing up because he would have to play if Silovs got hurt and then you hurt him too?

Seems like you're making up an injury.

I just think they like Silovs right now. No doubt its a big challenge but he's been composed in big moments & is the bigger goalie.

@SeanMoneyHands did make a great point about him not being used to this workload though. Might be wearing down a bit.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
Got it and appreciate it. But is that the record for fewest Canucks on a NHL roster? Has to be, right? FTR.. don't care at all that they are doing this. I just legit wonder if that is a record because most NHL rosters have, at a minimum, 5 Canadian players.

You have to assume so, I'm not sure, but only one is crazy, 2 if you count Myers.

thaman8765678

Jun 11, 2011
A playoff run is pretty much the only time it could be sustainable. If you have the best player in the world and his favourite sidekick, you'd be dumb not to ride them in the playoffs.
Tell me when the last time a cup winning team played a forward for 30 minutes per night.

I'll wait.

SharksCyclops

May 4, 2010
Bay Area
In order

Calvin Pickard
Jack Campbell
Czechboy
Threeonzero
Ebug
1715567783228.png

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Idk why Skinner is to blame with Brock being way wide open twice there. Goal 1 sure, a weak pp goal. But this isn't on him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad