GDT: WQSF | III | "Momma Said Knock You Out" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 5.12.24 | 7:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Sphincter was just mad that the Canucks fans turned out to be right. Kelly Southeland is a terrible official. And should be fired.
Right about what?

Sutherland wasn’t the reason the Canucks lost, they also missed some egregious calls that lead to a goal for the Canucks goal.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Hoglander

I'm Höglander. I can do whatever I want.
Jan 4, 2019
Midtown, New York
Its really sad when a really good player like diving pete(snowpants was already taken) , must try to cheat game in a game out.

My Rangers friend call him the snowangel, some habit from the youth, he thinks.

Same with Huggie the bear, acting like been shot in a gangfight, showing up his war wounds. Bet he got some worried calls from his mum.

Its really sad!

4-1 Oilers !
Oof. Every player shows the refs the blood coming from their face, after getting high-sticked. You could've just said that you hate the Canucks [mod]. Each to their own I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Late to the party but after scanning the GDT…..

IMG_4317.jpeg

Nucklehead Supreme

Jul 10, 2011
Right about what?

Sutherland wasn’t the reason the Canucks lost, they also missed some egregious calls that lead to a goal for the Canucks goal.
That he's an awful official, that is what he said. Not some conspiracy, just simply that he is bad at his job, on both ends, not just for us, gotta make that real clear for some.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Its really sad when a really good player like Divin’ Connor, must try to cheat game in a game out.

My Florida friend call him McDiver, some habit from the youth, he thinks.

Same with Drai, acting like been shot in a gangfight, showing up his war wounds. Bet he got some worried calls from his mum.

Its really sad!

Fixed for you

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen
Oof. Every player shows the refs the blood coming from their face, after getting high-sticked. You could've just said that you hate the Canucks [mod]. Each to their own I guess.
Sure, full crying presser about it, 1 tv show and 5 on radio. His agent probably planning a memoir book about it and name it Huggies bloody battles.

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
Its really sad when a really good player like diving pete(snowpants was already taken) , must try to cheat game in a game out.

My Rangers friend call him the snowangel, some habit from the youth, he thinks.

Same with Huggie the bear, acting like been shot in a gangfight, showing up his war wounds. Bet he got some worried calls from his mum.

Its really sad!

4-1 Oilers !
Any captain who is cut with a high stick and doesn't complain to the ref should not be a captain. It's part of his job description whether it happens to him or a teammate. If you disagree you should give up on hockey. It's clearly not your forte.

Reactions: Summer Rose

onetweasy

"That's just like, your opinion, man"
Oct 16, 2005
Bowling Alley
So what is it tonight Tocchet and Nuck fans?

Let em play or call lots of penalties?

Or maybe just call the Oiler penalties when the big bruising Zadarov takes a dive but also ignore too many men on goals and the neutral zone obstruction so that we can try and control McDavid.

Oilers can play either way.

Canucks appear to need goldilocks reffing .

nuxnux1

Oct 17, 2022
Would love to see McDavid take a high stick that draws blood with no penalty being called just to see how in shambles oilers fans would be. Ya Canucks fans are bad about refs, but oilers players are running to the ref after every whistle lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad