GDT: WQSF | III | "Momma Said Knock You Out" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 5.12.24 | 7:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
lol- it’s a made up stat? You do t think High Danger save % exist? Okay. Can you tell the refs that save on Draisaitl should be a goal? Goalies don’t make that
Yeah, I mean it certainly seems to be. Lot of goalies under 0.850 in this stat, so I'm not sure how that can be the average. Kind of ironic Skinner was 2nd prior to this game.

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
McDavid needs to make some big plays
Skinner getting outplayed by the rookie
Oilers bit snakebite
Reffing ummm not good!!
Cant rely on Mcdavid to win them every game, the 2nd, 3rd and 4th line have 0 goals combined this series. They gotta step up.

Reactions: lopper

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
After his 1st period giveaway you would think that some discipline might be on his mind.
Everybody was trying to stop him on the bench, too. He was the only one who didn't understand the assignment. Ryan, Brown, and Perry all holding guys back and Foegele throws a punch.

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Ngl the league should just mandate white webbing in goalie gloves. This league already has a hard enough time making the correct call on replay without deliberate obfuscation by the players. Just move on.

Reactions: Tobias Kahun

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
lol what?
Bouchard has been on for 1 goal for both teams.
Your hate for Bouchard is just weird.
Was it your mom, sister, or the girl you wish dated you that he slept with?
he needs to be a difference maker
not a plaid checkered chicken shit coward
he needs to know he will score and shoot the f***ing puck
what the f*** wrong with you and your gross petty insults

Dynamic

Dec 21, 2004
Edmonton
Pickard needs to start in the 3rd. Im so done with that seive right now, and watching some kid from Latvia who was playing in f***ing Abbostford this year come up big when needed tonight is infuriating.

And then the cherry on top, Nurse gets a weak ass penalty that completely changes the game. Meanwhile every single canuck gets Drai right in the back every chance they get. I just want a game that is called fairly. This reffing makes no f***king sense, none of it.

FiveFourteenSixOne

5-14-6-1
Sponsor
Jan 28, 2006
Edmonton
Skinner is sinking this team

Jeff "Iceberg" Skinner.

Capable of sinking an otherwise unsinkable ship.

f***ing clown should spend more time practicing and less time doing commercials for California Closets.

Maybe that massive ridiculous duster is weighing his face down so much he can't quickly turn his head and track pucks.

I will personally drive this piece of trash to the airport.

Reactions: iCanada

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Skinner just needed to watch that puck and cover the low and have his blocker in a proper position. Instead we get a break dance.

Reactions: iCanada and Skar

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
If you pull Skinner and put in Pickard, Skinner doesn't see the net again these playoffs. That's the difficulty of the decision Knoblauch faces. But it's time to make that decision. I don't know why this decision is so difficult, just as it wasn't difficult last year to stop putting Skinner back in after pulling him 3 times in a single series (Woodcroft kept putting him in and arguably cost the Oilers the series).

Skinner's playoffs are over. He is not an NHL starter right now and might never be. Pickard can at least give average goaltending, which is all the Oilers need.

I hope we see Pickard in the net to start the 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad