GDT: WQSF | III | "Momma Said Knock You Out" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 5.12.24 | 7:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
Hey look, a goalie can make big saves. How in the f*** can anybody defend Skinner anymore? I swear, if I hear again that it's not Skinner's fault one more time, I will rage quit HF. It's opretty standard to make big saves when the opposition gets high quality chances, at least 1 or 2
About time I see this from you

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Need Knoblauch to go after Rooney and Skilliter Jim Schoenfield style for this bullshit. Call it fair or don’t call penalties at all.

larek

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
McDavid needs to make some big plays
Skinner getting outplayed by the rookie
Oilers bit snakebite
Reffing ummm not good!!

Vagabond

Dec 24, 2004
Edmonton
Start Pickard in the 3rd!

Vancouver had only 4 shots on net in the second. Oilers had the momentum. Skinner cannot make big saves most games in his playoff experience. He's been a complete liability the last 3 games in a row. It's time to pull his ass!

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what’s happening. Wouldn’t be surprised if the League ignored the egregious high stick on Hyman too.
I'm not a conspiracy theorist. Generally don't victim blame the refs when shit goes bad. But this game (and series) has been a very poorly reffed effort which has had too much influence on the game results. Pretty unfortunate.

Reactions: RegDunlop

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Foegele evened up that Zadorov call by taking a punch from the bench. Brutal game from him again tonight.

Reactions: MoontoScott

5 14 6 1

We are the 11.5%
Sep 15, 2010
Alberta
Why is this board so f***ing insufferable. This whole team has simply not been good enough.

But page after page about about how people want Stu practically dead.

Turn your eyes on mate. The Oilers are easily carrying the play, have hit four posts and Silovs has made countless big saves. The same can't be said for Skinner.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
He's not, and he's not an NHL goalie. The only other option is Pickard.

Skinner hasn't been good though, I agree
92% shows he is a decent playoff goalie.

Regular season and playoffs are 2 different beasts... some goalies have it... some don't... as we are seeing with Skinner.

But yes at least play Pickard... it's not going to hurt Skinner's feelings... nothing wrong with using more than 1 goalie to see if momentum can change... and Canucks have to get the book on Pickard who they haven't seen much.

Reactions: RegDunlop
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad