GDT: WQSF | III | "Momma Said Knock You Out" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 5.12.24 | 7:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
You guys remember when we used to lose our shit over Mike Smith? Good times eh.
Every goalie. Team could lose 1-0 and the goal be a crazy deflection and all the blame would be on the goalie by some here.

Hopefully they put in Pickard and he stands on his head and then start him the rest of the way. He can be our Roloson

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Yup. As predicted before this playoffs started, Skinner is trash and would fold. All of you mocked me and as usual as I was right. Dude can't even be average. The amount of soft goals he's giving up is ridiculous. If Knobblauch has any balls he will put in Pikard and keep in him for the foreseeable future. Or he'll be like Woodcroft and keep him in like an idiot. lol

Reactions: Drivesaitl

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
Feel bad for Kane. He's going to get the nerds looking at his stats. Guy set up the pp goal. Hit a post which doesn't even register as a shot and is on ice when Foegele burns down his own house.

I like the way you think. I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Hopefully the crowd chants" we want Pickard "if Skinner let's in another.
f*** Knoby for still not clueing in

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Skinner has done that as well, and in this series too. Defense is a team concept not expect the goalie to stand on his head all game every game.

I’d bring in Pickard, to send the team a message and keep Skinner from a tailspin.

The tailspin started for Skinner in game one and has just kept going.

Worst goalie in the playoffs once again.

Reactions: Tobias Kahun

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
And most teams don’t need to play perfect defense to win games.

any defensive mistake is in the back of our net. Not conducive to success
Speaking in absolutes is nonsense. Of course they don’t need to play perfect defense lol. Do you think they played even half decent defense that period?

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
Anyone defending Skinner can't truly believe they'll win a cup with him. Big time goalies make big time saves and bail out their teams when they need it the most. Of course he's not making all 3 of those saves but a big time playoff goalie makes "some" of those saves. You see it all the time but not the Oilers.

You have 0 to lose with letting a fresh Pickard have the net. The canucks are going to keep picking Skinner apart. We know what Skinner brings, it's time to freshen things up which in turn should light a fire under this team. The time is now, if you don't....this one is as over as it gets.

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
Every goalie. Team could lose 1-0 and the goal be a crazy deflection and all the blame would be on the goalie by some here.

Hopefully they put in Pickard and he stands on his head and then start him the rest of the way. He can be our Roloson

lmao we'd have to lose 1-0 first.

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
I’m not dying on any hill. Just find it hilarious that some fans refuse to put any blame on anyone except Skinner for every single goal. Maybe I’m dying laughing because so many have zero emotional intelligence and just need someone like me to rage at on line lol.

I’m not dying on any hill. Just find it hilarious that some fans refuse to put any blame on anyone except Skinner for every single goal. Maybe I’m dying laughing because so many have zero emotional intelligence and just need someone like me to rage at on line lol.
Why are you even here, every game we have to see you arguing with another poster. GTFO already

• Love
Reactions: nabob

FiveFourteenSixOne

5-14-6-1
Sponsor
Jan 28, 2006
Edmonton
You people defending Skinner make me sick.

The opposition is going to get some chances. Any decent goalie is going to stop most of them. Every single time the Oil give up a chance, Stuart "Funnel" Skinner can't give them any help at all. His goals saved above expected is f***ing brutal. His save % on high danger chances is almost league worst. He's an absolute f***ing plug.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Yup. As predicted before this playoffs started, Skinner is trash and would fold. All of you mocked me and as usual as I was right. Dude can't even be average. The amount of soft goals he's giving up is ridiculous. If Knobblauch has any balls he will put in Pikard and keep in him for the foreseeable future. Or he'll be like Woodcroft and keep him in like an idiot. lol
Whats Skinners save % in this series. .750?

Silovs had exactly the same difficulty of shots. Lets in one. Is fantastic for his club and including cheating and holding Ryans stick to prevent a gaol. Does anybody think Dope Skinner would ever think of doing that. No, that would be another goal.

Reactions: elmeroil
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad