GDT: WQSF | III | "Momma Said Knock You Out" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 5.12.24 | 7:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
Pissing me off that one year of Canucks changes the f***ing coach and here they are. 5+ f***ing years of McDavid and Draisatile the GM f***ing doing nothing and still f***ing nothing.
Canucks aren't a very good team, what they do have is players that actually battle and work hard. We have a lot of floaters that randomly fade in and out of consciousness in the D zone.

Pavel10

Nov 10, 2023
Everyone constantly crying about Skinner, but jesus f***ing christ can someone outside of our top line do f***ing something?

They currently look like they belong in the ECHL rather than the NHL.
Kane hit a post. Ryan nearly scored. They're coming close. Skinner needs to make a save.

Vagabond

Dec 24, 2004
Edmonton
Knob doesn't pull him. Reminds me of Woody not recognizing a struggling goalie until the game is out of reach. Repeat and rinse bs cycle. Tough to watch this garbage.

Reactions: La Bamba

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
Refs closing their eyes anytime the play is in the Canucks zone. Change the lines you're not coming back trying to one line it the rest of the game and pull the fraud

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Everyone constantly crying about Skinner, but jesus f***ing christ can someone outside of our top line do f***ing something?

They currently look like they belong in the ECHL rather than the NHL.
Our top line was awful that period. The best shifts were from the other lines and the one goal came from the 2nd unit PP

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Bounced right over Ryan’s stick. Plus 2 posts. A broken play goal.

We’re gifting the Nucks everything and they are executing.

Can’t blame Skinner for any of the goals. But you could definitely expect a save in one of the 3.

jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Feb 27, 2021
I’m not dying on any hill. Just find it hilarious that some fans refuse to put any blame on anyone except Skinner for every single goal. Maybe I’m dying laughing because so many have zero emotional intelligence and just need someone like me to rage at on line lol.

I’m not dying on any hill. Just find it hilarious that some fans refuse to put any blame on anyone except Skinner for every single goal. Maybe I’m dying laughing because so many have zero emotional intelligence and just need someone like me to rage at on line lol.
It’s not hard dude you are over complicating it. Two things can be true. Bad defense and sometimes your goalie needs to make a big save ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad