GDT: WQSF | III | "Momma Said Knock You Out" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 5.12.24 | 7:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

BudBundy

May 16, 2005
Tuned in just in time to see McLovin throw up a pizza and Boeser get his third?? Have they been playing as bad as the scoreboard?

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Goalies are there to make up for defensive mistakes.

Ours doesnt.

I dont know why you're dying on this hill by defending him,

Hes a f***ing terrible goalie.
I’m not dying on any hill. Just find it hilarious that some fans refuse to put any blame on anyone except Skinner for every single goal. Maybe I’m dying laughing because so many have zero emotional intelligence and just need someone like me to rage at on line lol.

Goalies are there to make up for defensive mistakes.

Ours doesnt.

I dont know why you're dying on this hill by defending him,

Hes a f***ing terrible goalie.
I’m not dying on any hill. Just find it hilarious that some fans refuse to put any blame on anyone except Skinner for every single goal. Maybe I’m dying laughing because so many have zero emotional intelligence and just need someone like me to rage at on line lol.

Reactions: RegDunlop and CROTT

MessierThanThou

Dec 10, 2010
Oil Country
I wish I could laugh at the clowns who got defensive on here when we rightly criticized Skinner for much of the season...but I just wish they had their internet revoked for validating the idiotic decision to stay the course with such a middling goalie.

RandomGuy79

Oct 4, 2017
Surrey
Everyone constantly crying about Skinner, but jesus f***ing christ can someone outside of our top line do f***ing something?

They currently look like they belong in the ECHL rather than the NHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad