GDT: WQSF | III | "Momma Said Knock You Out" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 5.12.24 | 7:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
.625 save percentage lolol I don't care how bad the D is there's no excuse for an nhl goalie to have that kind of save percentage in the playoffs

Reactions: Vagabond

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
So just blindly blame on him on a goal against where McDavif and Ekholm totally f***ed up lol. Sounds great. Whatever makes guys feel good I guess.
Goalies are there to make up for defensive mistakes.

Ours doesnt.

I dont know why you're dying on this hill by defending him,

Hes a f***ing terrible goalie.

Reactions: 2for1PizzaPastuh

Vagabond

Dec 24, 2004
Edmonton
Knob polishes Woody.. new coach same as the old coach. They never recognize when a goalie struggles until its way too fukking late. What a piss off!

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
Awful turnover but, I mean, he's letting in everything.
Seriously?! The sooner all of you realize this team isn’t it, the better, the whole team sucks.

If we need skinner to bail us out to the finals then just realize it’s not happening. This will be another slow playoff death.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
His arm went up and not down :(. He finally reacted in time but unfortunately read the shot wrong

Is it true that Knob has never pulled a goaltender? <-- slight sarcasm

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Pickard or Campbell should have been in to start this game... but pull Skinner before it's 4 or 5 goals down.

Why do coaches have to wait until it's too late every single time.

Nothing wrong with using all the assets you have instead of going back to the same dirty well time after time.

Changing things up and throwing something new at an opponent is smart... makes the opposition adapt.

Book is out on Skinner here... these Canucks obviously know his weaknesses.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Absolutely devastating goal to give up and Skinner is incapable of making a save.

What a crushing momentum swing.

Have one go off the post and then give that up late in the first. Instead of it being 2-2 it’s 3-1.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
That goal was in on Skinner. That is the difference right there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad