GDT: WQSF | II | "Response" | Oilers @ Canucks | 5.10.24 | 8:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messier11

May 9, 2016
Do you put Stetcher in? Knoblauch deciding he didn’t need more than what- 2 games since March will mean he will be rust as hell. Who am I kidding- it’s Ceci until the end for these guys
I would 100% put stetcher in for Ceci and demote pair him with Nurse on the third defensive pairing. He is a massive liability and I wouldn't doubt that Tocchet's line matching today is strictly based on when Nurse and Ceci get on the ice.

Reactions: Ritchie Valens

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Christ you guys are ridiculous
Why watch if all you do is keep saying oh that's it were f**ked. Or now it's OT we'll never win.

Jesus just enjoy the game
There’s a reason for that.

No faith or confidence in the goalie. The Oil can still come home with a split but even average goaltending they’re headed to the airport up 2-0.

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
I've tried to do that and then I start screaming in fear.

Watch Skinner on the pop fly around the net. Has absolutely no clue where the puck is in the whole sequence. Anybody could have batted that in.

Skinner also gave up the post to Lafferty on the same shot that Zadorov beat him on. I mean WTF. Get this fool outta here.

We might be better pulling the goalie. Kind of joking...
Oilers will score, don't worry.

Reactions: iCanada

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
Might as well just bring out the 1st line and leave lines 2,3,4 the dressing room, basically the way this game has gone surprise surprise

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
I'm fine with never again. If we can't do better than Stu Skinner next season we're wasting that season.

That's kind of how I felt last season TBH. Game 6 against Vegas absolutely soured me on him.... What after being pulled 5 times before that?

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
I would 100% put stetcher in for Ceci and demote pair him with Nurse on the third defensive pairing. He is a massive liability and I wouldn't doubt that Tocchet's line matching today is strictly based on when Nurse and Ceci get on the ice.
Ceci and Nurse are already playing as a 3rd pair. Even Rishaug called them out- playing bottom pair and getting destroyed by the lower lines of the canucks. You literally can’t bury them further

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
That's kind of how I felt last season TBH. Game 6 against Vegas absolutely soured me on him.... What after being pulled 5 times before that?
Yeah, all offseason I needed a different goalie. Either straighten out the Campbell situation or get somebody else. It could not be Skinner sinking ship 2nd year in a row. Hasn't happened yet but Skinner is awful.

Despote

Mar 21, 2023
Nurse-Ceci is dragging this team down again, as they did in 22 playoffs and in 23 playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad