GDT: WQSF | II | "Response" | Oilers @ Canucks | 5.10.24 | 8:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Skinner needs to be on top of his game. If we keep dominating like the 3rd and he lets in a softie he shouldn't see the ice again this series IMO. Try Pickard and the Campbell if we have to.
Skinner, Nurse and Ceci will play every game they aren’t injured.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Christ you guys are ridiculous
Why watch if all you do is keep saying oh that's it were f**ked. Or now it's OT we'll never win.

Jesus just enjoy the game

D730D2F5-2F9F-4508-B115-99FFA57A5B01.gif

Messier11

May 9, 2016
So I want to point out we would have already won this game in regulation without the horrible 3-2 goal allowed by Skinner. The Oilers approached that whole third period as if they couldn't give up a shot on goal and Skinner is shaky AF Nucks had two sog and almost scored twice. Skinner almost got beat by a dump in.

Really we have to end this quick. Can't trust Skinner to stop anything.
Exactly. Wish we weren't stuck with Katz's cousins husband for a goal coach. It would be cheaper for Katz to pay Canucks' goal coach $5M/yr and bring him in as a second goal coach than to have to retain 50% of Nurse's pathetic salary to move him.

Hate to say it, but this team will not see a cup or major advancement in the playoffs until we get rid of the deadweight....Nurse, Ceci, etc.

Skinner just scares me right now. Not sure why he can't be consistent. But next year Stauffer et al will characterize him as the second coming of Grant Fuhr. He is, at best, a 1a that needs a strong 1B. He is not a #1 goalie, at least under our present goal coach.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I don’t think we’ve seen close to our top game that we saw in the LA series. Up and down the line up. Need a W here to turn the script and show our true form at home.

Reactions: Gordy Elbows

Pavel10

Nov 10, 2023
Humiliating ice time 1 line and rest of the scrubs splitting it.

Holland moves this year

Ryan
Stretcher
Gagner
Brown
Henrique
Carrick
Pickard
Janmark
Perry

How has any of this improved the team at all?

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
I'm fine with never again. If we can't do better than Stu Skinner next season we're wasting that season.
#not my fault Skinner.

I dont think ive ever disliked a player/goalie so much.

About to tell my friend whos a neighbour of Mike Smith if he can come back, atleast he looked like he cared.

Reactions: Ritchie Valens

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Skinners gonna get destroyed in the 3rd round. Imagine him vs Col or Dallas
I've tried to do that and then I start screaming in fear.

Watch Skinner on the pop fly around the net. Has absolutely no clue where the puck is in the whole sequence. Anybody could have batted that in.

Skinner also gave up the post to Lafferty on the same shot that Zadorov beat him on. I mean WTF. Get this fool outta here.

We might be better pulling the goalie. Kind of joking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad