GDT: WQSF | II | "Response" | Oilers @ Canucks | 5.10.24 | 8:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
No the team isn’t good enough either honestly.

Skinner isn’t really giving them a chance.

But even if Skinner was playing better, this team would still get rolled in the third round based on how they are playing.

I am almost in disbelief that they look so meager against Vancouver. But then I remember its the Oilers.
This game has been 50/50, they're a good team.

Skinner is getting outplayed by a 3rd stringer.

Reactions: 2for1PizzaPastuh

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
You have to try Picard for the third and if he's not good, go to Campbell for game three. But they won't.
I think we might see Picard in game #3. It'll be panic time by then.

But I have a feeling that the Oilers are not going to roll over in the 3rd period. Probably overtime.

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
An awful goal at an awful time.
That's after a horrible game 1. If the Oilers lose this series, they would have to break this team up. There is no way, they will improve with no cap space and guys like Kane getting 1 year older.

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
the Oilers will be taking a break soon if Bouchard continues to absolutely f***ing nothing
Maybe check the stats where he ranks. Lol. Check the underlying metrics. You literally have nothing to stand on except your bias. Putting you on ignore

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
Nuge has had a poor game even outside of the two stupid penalties taken. Kane has once again been a f***ing no show. Like how about contributing something useful for once Evander? Alongside your pal Perry, who has also looked like he's out there for some figure skating shit. Engage, show something FFS. McLeod, Holloway, f***ing Foegele with his constant disappearing act... all these useless pricks not doing anything productive or useful. How the f*** is Gagner sitting when these assholes are all in there doing jack shit?

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Also how have we had 3 straight coaches stick exclusively to Nurse-Ceci when it has literally never looked good?

Reactions: Oilhawks

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Im rooting for the Oilers in this one. Too many odd-man rushes coming back our way. Very frustrating watching the Nurse-Ceci coverage on that Zadorov goal too. Too many men or not, why the feck are you puck watching and getting caught flat footed while its coming down the ice towards you.

I didn't even notice it was Nurse-Ceci again. Lol

5 14 6 1

We are the 11.5%
Sep 15, 2010
Alberta
Im rooting for the Oilers in this one. Too many odd-man rushes coming back our way. Very frustrating watching the Nurse-Ceci coverage on that Zadorov goal too. Too many men or not, why the feck are you puck watching and getting caught flat footed while its coming down the ice towards you.
All game long with these two idiots. Reads a second slow, and indecisiveness everywhere leading to brutal chances against EVERY shift

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
They're scared. And also just don't have the talent. Nurse and Ceci hesitate at every opportunity, in every zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad