GDT: WQSF | II | "Response" | Oilers @ Canucks | 5.10.24 | 8:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Is this team actually mature or not. Can they manufacture another level when needed. Or did the 4 losses in the regular season kill their psyche. This is a team that’s supposed to believe they can win. Let’s see it.

Reactions: lopper

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
You could have said the same thing last year.
I've been asking for a Ceci upgrade for 3 years now tbh. Skinner for 2. Probably stuck with Nurse unfortunately. But yea if they go 3 straight off-seasons without addressing it it's like... they aren't serious about winning. The most obvious holes on the roster and they've done nothing about it.

Maybe they were praying for Broberg to breakout or something, I dunno.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
The teams been fine, Skinner has not.

Guy is a clown dressing up as a NHL goalie.
No the team isn’t good enough either honestly.

Skinner isn’t really giving them a chance.

But even if Skinner was playing better, this team would still get rolled in the third round based on how they are playing.

I am almost in disbelief that they look so meager against Vancouver. But then I remember its the Oilers.

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
If only this team had Roli or Cujo at the right time. Just imagine what this team would be with a great playoff goalie. Sorry Skinner fans, he isn't a great playoff goalie

I was at least hoping Skinner would have a good playoffs so everyone would shut up and we'd focus on improving the defense.

Now, unless things turn around, priority 1 is a #1 goalie. Which means that other parts of the roster aren't gonna be getting the money they need.

jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Feb 27, 2021
Soul crushing goal and game again from Skinner. Second best goalie again to a raw rookie. Incredible.

McDavid is overhandling the puck.

Still in this game but chasing all night is a recipe for failure. Very disappointing.
The frustrating thing is it's the same shit as previous years same flaws

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
I know Kane has battled injury most of the year but he just looks like he's skating in quick sand most times he's out there. Shot seems to have regressed too.

Now watch him score in the the 3rd period.
Because he is no longer a good hockey player

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
That's not true. He made some good saves that period. Then let in a garbage one.
Meh, scoring chances are about equal, neither team is creating a lot.
Sorry, I don't know how anybody can defend Skinner at this point. Team is playing awful but this should still be a tie game now

Reactions: TB12

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
For what Skinner has done to these teams with McDrai even when they're playing well, I got an uproar when I hoped his NHL career failed.

I still hope that after watching this f***ing clown show up in Oilers gear.

Not my fault skinner back at it again.

RandomGuy79

Oct 4, 2017
Surrey
We need to start Picks in game 3. But holy hell. is the whole team so f***ing awful. Trying to pin this all on Skinner is stupid. We need to step it up.

Reactions: 5 14 6 1

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
What's the harm in starting Pickard next game? Like actually? He can put up .850 and maybe not let in goals from behind the f***ing net and along the goal line.

Can't handle 2 playoff years in McDrai's prime sewered by this f***ing guy.

Cool moustache, though.

Panthers Propaganda

We're a team
Oct 28, 2015
Canada
Im rooting for the Oilers in this one. Too many odd-man rushes coming back our way. Very frustrating watching the Nurse-Ceci coverage on that Zadorov goal too. Too many men or not, why the feck are you puck watching and getting caught flat footed while its coming down the ice towards you.

Reactions: Satire and Oilhawks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad