GDT: WQSF | II | "Response" | Oilers @ Canucks | 5.10.24 | 8:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
It's obvious speed ly teams cause massive issues for vd they need to give stretcher a chance swapping him if they are too stubborn to sit Ceci.

Reactions: Mav3rick07

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
McDavid, excellent

Injured Draisaitl, fantastic

Super Swede Ekholm, near perfect

Bouchard... Bouchard... is there a heartbeat?

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Skinner atleast had to deal with a PK onetimer and perfect tip. Silovs just getting beat clean on shots for the most part.

Fair enough. Though I think Skinner could've played both goals better. He bit on the shot too much on both. On the first he got himself flat footed since he convinced himself the shot was coming, even if he didn't he would've struggled to get there. And on the second, he reacted with his body and got crossed up. His lower half went into the butterfly and his upper body tried to track the puck.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Skinner is having a good game.

He isn't an established elite like Shesterkin. The deal we make with him is that he has an affordable cap hit and will generally make the saves. If the shots are multiple deflections or cross ice pass one-timers we should expect him to make miracles here.

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
Ugh. Hopefully goes better than how
It looked like in the regular season.

We keep trying to put lipstick on the pig that is Ceci. Don’t know if changing up pairs helps or hurts us. Kulak and Vinny gets broken up and there’s no garanteed that Ceci plays better with Kulak.
its Ceci and Nurse now so maybe was just temporary cause of a change or equipment issue or something.

OilerMcLord

Oct 9, 2003
I wish SOMEONE would smoke Garland. I've counted a half dozen opportunities that the avoided contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad