GDT: WQSF | II | "Response" | Oilers @ Canucks | 5.10.24 | 8:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Man we miss Royal Pizza, Florida Pizza and Rosebowl. Pizza here in On is severely lacking

It's funny because on the "Edmonton - where to eat groups" there are a lot of Ontarian ex-pats whining non-stop about Edmonton pizza (especially the "cheese over toppings") and begging for places like home. All due respect, but I've never heard of pizza in Ontario being anything special, Edmonton is known for it of all the Canadian cities.

29Beast97Mode

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
Ready to get pissed tonight
Db9L-5ZWkAAJn6Q.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: TB12 and Oilhawks

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
They were saying one of the refs doesn't call well against Van. They are 0-7-1 when he is reffing.

Anyone see that goalie interference call against Boston. Holy shit that was bad.

More fibs coming from Van fans and media. They claim their record when Sutherland refs is brutal. They are 2-1 this year when he refs. We are 2-4. Going back three years now he’s one of worst we’ve had as far as our record goes, with a 5-10 record when he refs.

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007

More fibs coming from Van fans and media. They claim their record when Sutherland refs is brutal. They are 2-1 this year when he refs. We are 2-4. Going back three years now he’s one of worst we’ve had as far as our record goes, with a 5-10 record.

It was Furlat I think

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
It's funny because on the "Edmonton - where to eat groups" there are a lot of Ontarian ex-pats whining non-stop about Edmonton pizza (especially the "cheese over toppings") and begging for places like home. All due respect, but I've never heard of pizza in Ontario being anything special, Edmonton is known for it of all the Canadian cities.
That's severely baffling to me. I guess they enjoy eating cardboard called pizza. Most pizza here is the same as the next, the dough is so bad and honestly it even makes me miss Pizza 73!

Reactions: Oilhawks

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
That's severely baffling to me. I guess they enjoy eating cardboard called pizza. Most pizza here is the same as the next, the dough is so bad and honestly it even makes me miss Pizza 73!

I doubt there are many places that can come close to Tony's, Rosso, Ragazzi or Vaticano, let alone any of the also great 'localized' pizza places and chains in Ontario, let alone anywhere else in Canada.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
They are 3-2 with him reffing. Along with the whole Coffey thing, they are just making up bullshit at this point.
I have to say that the Canucks off ice game has been top notch. Didn't they petition the league about getting fair reffing. And of course they get the favorable reffing in game 1. Now, some social media harassment of tonight's officials by their fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad