GDT: WQSF | I | "Regularly Scheduled Programming" | Oilers @ Canucks | Rogers Arena | 5.8.24 | 8:00PM | SN/CBC

LW1, I choose you!

• Mattias Janmark

• Warren Foegele

• Connor Brown

• Dylan Holloway

• Corey Perry

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I remember you crying like this after gm 1 against Calgary a few years ago too.

These are long series, maybe try having some faith for once, instead of folding it in at any sign of adversity. Thats why you’re a joke.
And I said the same thing after game 1 against Colorado. Your point?

TKB21

Oct 27, 2013
This team was never going to win shit this year, been saying it all year, roster isn’t even close enough to being good enough.

Missing smitty

Oct 1, 2018
They absolutely are a better team. Vancouver is making them play like dog shit. Nurse and Ceci are exactly who they are and who they have been. Kane is exactly the player he has been the regular season.

Lol, sure thing buddy. The Canucks are making them not try, they're just amazing.

lopper

Oct 22, 2006
AB
It’s only one game, but it’s the definition of insanity that every year they have the same weaknesses to upgrade of second pair defence and iffy goaltending and every year they do nothing and expect different results.

Reactions: PBandJ

dustrock

Too Legit To Quit
Sep 22, 2008
Knoblauch could have done something to adjust. Or even pull Skinner, God they wait so long to pull goalies when they're terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad