GDT: WQSF | I | "Regularly Scheduled Programming" | Oilers @ Canucks | Rogers Arena | 5.8.24 | 8:00PM | SN/CBC

LW1, I choose you!

• Mattias Janmark

• Warren Foegele

• Connor Brown

• Dylan Holloway

• Corey Perry

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Discipline Drai. Yeh Z is a cheap f*** but he’s gonna do that and Refs are morons. Gotta keep in mind.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
So if Drai doesn’t give him a tap there Zadorov wouldn’t have got a penalty at all? Doesn’t make any sense. Ref literally just didn’t want to give the Oilers a PP.

Reactions: RegDunlop

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Completely abandoned any semblance of a centre-ice breakout. Just hard rims and flips to centre.
Not winning the face-off dot. Canucks with possession playing more in Oilers end. Oil under forecheck pressure rims and flips for their outs, not a lot of controlled zone exit work.

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
I’ll take it. Play a mature third like game 5 against kings. Pucks in pick out keep it simple
When Van takes the wall away you can't though. Three times tonight Bouch has tried to go to the wall when it was taken away and it's led to tons of Cuck zone time.

Reactions: Oilhawks

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
The difference between Canes-Rangers and Stars-Avs yesterday and whatever this is that we're watching tonight is mind blowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad