GDT: WQSF | I | "Regularly Scheduled Programming" | Oilers @ Canucks | Rogers Arena | 5.8.24 | 8:00PM | SN/CBC

LW1, I choose you!

• Mattias Janmark

• Warren Foegele

• Connor Brown

• Dylan Holloway

• Corey Perry

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Satire

Nov 20, 2016
Skinner has been fine.

Every goalie has given up bad goals this playoffs, except maybe Swayman. But Swayman is a Smythe candidate so far so that standard isn’t reasonable.
Thought this too. He's made some great saves. The second goal was a bit of a weird one, but if Skinner doesn't get a piece of it and it goes cross seem it's probably in the back of the net anyways.

Reactions: Cloned

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Well, please just play a good 3rd and get out of this one with a W. Can deal with everything else after.

belair

Balls On The Crest
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Voltaren for Drai please!
1715227956775.png

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
I'd seriously replace Brown with Gagner, he's been waiting for so long to play an Oiler playoff game and has the potential to make a difference

Reactions: RattsSSV

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Main GDT who is going to stop the Oilers you listed every remaining playoff team , I don't believe for a 2nd you're an Oiler fan
No. The question was “who could”. I listed every cup contender and omitted Vancouver and Boston cause I think we whip both. The rest could absolutely beat us in a series.

Man go back to school and learn some reading comprehension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad