GDT: WQSF | I | "Regularly Scheduled Programming" | Oilers @ Canucks | Rogers Arena | 5.8.24 | 8:00PM | SN/CBC

LW1, I choose you!

• Mattias Janmark

• Warren Foegele

• Connor Brown

• Dylan Holloway

• Corey Perry

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
What’s sad is that the Nurse/Ceci pairing is more damaging to our cup aspirations than Drai being out. Like holy shit, are they ever bad. They may as well just switch jerseys for the 3rd.

This is almost true. They have been pretty brutal, Ceci especially. No idea whatsoever how Stecher doesn't get into the game over Ceci. Ceci is just brutal .

Reactions: McDrai

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013

IMG_0078.jpg

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
I don't think it's that, much harder to break ribs there, I think he just got hit in this spot where I've pulled muscles and it made it hard to breathe especially when I exerted myself., can be heat, iced, massaged out pretty well.

Kind of agree. If that was indeed the play where he got hurt, seems like a pretty small hit to damage ribs.

Reactions: Porkleaker

McTedi

Jul 16, 2008
Edmonton
Sure. But one of these guys is the teams starter, the other is 3rd string if that. Skinner isn't facing the Oilers guns either. Good thing

Skinner basically created two GA out of pretty much nothing.
To be fair he had help, 2 defenders in particular have been shite.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Ya might be a weird tweak. I’m no pro athlete and haven’t had back problems, but last winter I got a random tweak that had me on the floor, the wife had to throw an elbow into the muscle just to get me moving. Few days of physio and I was up and running again. But I was out that day.
Yeh hope it’s one of those weird muscle pulls that a chiro can take care of.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
You say this but that’s not true in the slightest. You just ignore me when it’s positive.

Shit I spent a whole afternoon shitting on the Canucks and Canucks fans.

I’ve even said numerous times we are going to roll this fake team.

I’ve literally defended Skinner on both goals.
Take a hike.
Main GDT who is going to stop the Oilers you listed every remaining playoff team , I don't believe for a 2nd you're an Oiler fan

Reactions: TB12 and TheNumber4

alanschu

Aug 12, 2005
Edmonton, Alberta
Probably back, ribs or intercostals. Good news is it could just be a mild thing.
As someone that is definitely (in no way) like a proathlete, I once had a heavily inflammed intercostal nerve and it was scary enough for me that I went to the hospital because I was just like "it really hurts to breathe."

Ibuprofen was all I needed (Doctor assured me it was good to come in as I had no idea). If it's something like that it would definitely be decent prognosis. In any case, hopefully it's nothing too serious. I know Drai is a competitor and don't want to see him missing any playoff time for his sake.

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
Slide huge over to 2C and get that 1-3-1 going for the third. Just clog up the neutral zone and keep turning them around so our wingers can go and pound Hughes/Hronek

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
Skinner has been fine.

Every goalie has given up bad goals this playoffs, except maybe Swayman. But Swayman is a Smythe candidate so far so that standard isn’t reasonable.
I mean.. Swayman got lit up for 6 tonight man. I think Skinner has been decent tonight too but the gaffes shouldn't happen.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Yeh. I’m guessing SN found the worst hit he took that period. So if it’s that, he should be good to go.
Possibly. When it comes to back injuries it can often be something that looks like it wouldn’t hurt a baby but just hits right at the wrong time. I hurt my back once picking up a 20lb back of flour, lifting properly. Shit happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad