GDT: WQSF | I | "Regularly Scheduled Programming" | Oilers @ Canucks | Rogers Arena | 5.8.24 | 8:00PM | SN/CBC

LW1, I choose you!

• Mattias Janmark

• Warren Foegele

• Connor Brown

• Dylan Holloway

• Corey Perry

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
Like to see Foegle just shovel the puck to the front of the net. Guy rarely gets it off in time unless 15 games have passed.

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
IMG_4893.jpeg

I’m sure the faceoffs will even out over time

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
Need a strong start, I think they will bring some energy after getting their nuts kicked by tocchet

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Van had a nice cycle at the end but I wouldn't read much into that. It was a f***ed off situation, kulak got off and then we iced it. Bouch and desharnais looked lost together. Normal pairs we probably do fine there.

Otherwise happy we cleaned up the odd man bullshit as the period went on. Tochett must be a Sutter disciple, just point shots looking for cheese if they can't get the homerun 3 line pass.
It was a perimeter cycle. We screwed up several chances to clear it but our zone D held up just fine and gave them nothing but a lot of perimeter play with no net to shoot at

Reactions: North Cole

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Zadorov trying to act tough in that period is funny. Trying not to let on how much we schooled this guy in Calgary. yeah, really, let him have Kane, that would be funny.
He looked slow. No wonder their D looked "elite" against Nashville. Nashville is slow as f*** with speedsters like old man ROR on their top line. Oilers speed on the outside can expose the f*** out of this defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad