GDT: WQF Game 1 - 4/16/15 - Wild @ Blues - 8:30 PM CT/4:30 AM Suomi - FSN/NBCSN/SN360

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMTHook

Mar 23, 2015
I loved it. Nothing negative to say. Bergy did great with puck possession all alone multiple times. Don't fall for their baiting. Except Stewart. He needs to beat Otts ass.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
tell us more! $9 beers for sale?

Yep, food too. Surprising amount of people showed up, they played the goal-music when we scored, screen was beautiful and lowered. Got a free playoff towel as one of the first 1000 in. Tons of "Lets go wild" and 'DUUUUUUUUB" chants going on. Got surprisingly loud, my ears are ringing a little and my voice is pretty much gone, and my hand is red from clapping/high fives.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Wild Centers in the circle tonight....

Granlund: 63% (10W 6L)
Coyle: 40% (4W 6L)
Koivu: 35% (8W 15L)
Brodziak: 25% (3W 9L)

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
I'm thinking we might have a wild card in the press box, Erik Haula.

He played better towards the end of the season. I have a feeling that he would play like a bat out of hell if he sees the ice in this series. Especially after being the box for at least one or two games.

PariseNation

I hope so
Apr 15, 2014
Twin Cities
Yep, food too. Surprising amount of people showed up, they played the goal-music when we scored, screen was beautiful and lowered. Got a free playoff towel as one of the first 1000 in. Tons of "Lets go wild" and 'DUUUUUUUUB" chants going on. Got surprisingly loud, my ears are ringing a little and my voice is pretty much gone, and my hand is red from clapping/high fives.

cool. sounds like a good time!

charger66

Dec 9, 2006
mn
hits4pay.com

9$ beer night is my fav though!!

INTOTHEVOID

Go right.
Jul 9, 2012
Minnesota
96xjZpm.gif

I'm happy with even one win over in St. Louis, they looked really deflated at points which I love.

Al Lagoon

Feb 22, 2012
Wild Centers in the circle tonight....

Granlund: 63% (10W 6L)
Coyle: 40% (4W 6L)
Koivu: 35% (8W 15L)
Brodziak: 25% (3W 9L)

Watching the Jets Ducks game, and they've shown Teemu in the house - loved the chemistry Granlund showed with Teemu in the olympics.

Given his game tnight, I am a Granny believer again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad