Not open for further replies.

Hamilton Bulldogs

Jan 11, 2022
1706496135863.png

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
Well that’s what happens when Scheifele try’s to knee on knee one of the Leafs top players

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
its kind of a bummer that our biggest current rivalry is a team we only see twice a yr.
By all rights it should be Tampa but I like their play off play style and its prob a case of mutual respect.

• Haha
Reactions: HabsQC

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
Ha ha ha ...what a sad, pathetic comment. You clearly care seeing as you posted on a thread about the 2 teams.
Not really, it just means I care about who people regard as the Leafs' rivals

Winnipeg is just 2 games a year against a Canadian team, all of them loathe us and look forward to playing us. It isn't anything special, there's no rivalry there for us

Tampa, Boston, Montreal are more of our rivals (and none of these rivalries are the best in the NHL or close to it, though BOS-TOR always have some good games)

Reactions: CincoHolio

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Not really, it just means I care about who people regard as the Leafs' rivals

Winnipeg is just 2 games a year against a Canadian team, all of them loathe us and look forward to playing us. It isn't anything special, there's no rivalry there for us

Tampa, Boston, Montreal are more of our rivals (and none of these rivalries are the best in the NHL or close to it, though BOS-TOR always have some good games)
I don't loathe the Leafs. Some of their fans however.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad