Confirmed Trade: [WPG/NJD] Colin Miller for 2026 4th round pick

CanMerc

#FIRECHEVY
Dec 7, 2023
Wow!
That must hurt.
But kudos for admitting it.
Chevy is all in at the SC poker table.
Full disclosure: I was advocating for the firing of Chevy last summer. I thought he had his chance and it was time for him to go and give someone else a shot. I never saw this season comming. I thought at best the Jets would be a PO bubble team that loses in the 1st round if they actually make the PO's.
I am very glad I was wrong.
I still say he overpayed for Monahan and that Chevy needs to go… one good TDL doesn’t fix years of neglecting needs… but the team isn’t the GM and I still hope they win it all… I just don’t think they have the D to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: jokesondee

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
Wow!
That must hurt.
But kudos for admitting it.
Chevy is all in at the SC poker table.
Full disclosure: I was advocating for the firing of Chevy last summer. I thought he had his chance and it was time for him to go and give someone else a shot. I never saw this season comming. I thought at best the Jets would be is a PO bubble team that loses in the 1st round if they actually make the PO's.
I am very glad I was wrong.
Well you still could be 50% correct...

m.

Chet Manley

Apr 15, 2007
Regina, SK
Don't really know the player, but he only has to be good enough to keep Stanley in reserve and be a short term fill-in for an unlikely injury/suspension to Demelo or Pionk. Looks good on paper.

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
I still say he overpayed for Monahan and that Chevy needs to go… one good TDL doesn’t fix years of neglecting needs… but the team isn’t the GM and I still hope they win it all… I just don’t think they have the D to do it.
Lol pick 25-32 is an overpayment for a 25g 50 point centre. I'll take the 30 yr old proven player over a hope and a prayer in 5 years.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Seems like a good value "depth" add. He's not a guy you want playing much, but as a depth/3rd pairing sort of RHD, he's really not too bad. He can skate to keep pace with the playoffs too. Cheap acquisition price and no onerous salary attached. Good little deadline pickup.

Reactions: wraithsonwings

CanMerc

#FIRECHEVY
Dec 7, 2023
Lol pick 25-32 is an overpayment for a 25g 50 point centre. I'll take the 30 yr old proven player over a hope and a prayer in 5 years.
Good for you… you want a pat on the back or a cookie before bedtime?

GreatSaveEssensa

The Dark Side Of The Goon
Feb 16, 2016
Manitoba
Who by all accounts love it in Winnipeg and could maybe even consider signing a 3/4 yr deal to stay. Thus solving our 2c situation for a bit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad